the curse got placed and the place got cursed in the first place

Sunday, November 25 at 11:22 PM
The Chocolate War and Into the Woods
la lang...*s: 11.25: 11.28
BEWARE! Contagious: Last Midnight - Into The Woods...
29 days till Christmas!

Wow... my third quickie. LOL.

Well, I was planning to make a follow up to my first blog on The Chocolate War. Sadly, I'm racing with time and I'm almost out of momentum. By the time I do have the time, I'll be totally dried up of it. So I'll be writing a quick one here. It won't be as sincere as I hope it would be, but it's here nonetheless. Hahaha!

I have just got to say, it was a WONDERFUL experience working on the Chocolate War. Hahha. I really loved being with all of you and just having fun and going crazy. I got closer to a lot more people, and really, I feel so blessed to be a part of FX. It just reminds me of how much of a family we are.

I'll say it na: guys, sorry na kung lagi ko kayong pinagdidiskitahan, but I never called you useless... and if I ever did, I never meant for it to scar any of you. I just wished you worked harder earlier para mayroon man tayong ma-accomplish na bagay agad. Less work din yan when crunch time arrives. (You know who you are ;-))

Well... I wanna say THANK YOU... a big one... to all of you guys... cast, prod, band, lights, whereever, whenever. haha! It was really, really great being with all of you. And I couldn't be any happier. We did great, and I'm so proud of all of you na nagawa natin to. Hahaha. Grabe! You don't know how grateful and proud I am. :D

.-.

Anyhow, yesterday, we watched Into the Woods. Well, as you know, I am pressed for time. So I can't really say much.. (Although I can) haha!

It was amazing! I loved it.

Although, just like us, they're human too. I could see it during some parts that felt a bit too boring, lisp-y, un-understandable or down-right sayang naman. Also, sound-system problems... just like us.. Haha! Turn-off lang sobra when I couldn't understand what they were singing when they were singing high notes together... their voices were so powerful + different lyrics each person. Grabe... I'm like what the hell are they saying.

But definitely, it was so good. i loved the show! Haha. It really had values it wanted to show us...

Not only that, it made me think a lot about the fairy tales and how much moe meaning it can actually have. The authors--grimm brothers--also had some kind of deep meaning to it... and this play--by sondheim and lapine--made me see this deepness. Haha!

Also, the musical was really metaphorical and symbolic... the open and closed doors, and all those other stuff. It was amazing. also, the cow was cute! Hahaha.

I loved the witch. hahaha. La lang. Galing. But I heard the original broadway (peters) was unbeatable. Hahaha. And I loved little red too! GALING! Hahaha. That girl was amazing!!!! And her character was so sadisticand deranged too... just like her grandma. Hahaha! Galing Galing Galing! haha.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: