it feel like n.y.

Thursday, November 15 at 6:18 PM
The Chocolate War, Report Card & Manchu Novels
HAPPY!!*t: 11.15: 6.55
BEWARE! Contagious: Tattoo - Jordin Sparks...
39 days till Christmas!

Okay. The Chocolate War tomorrow! Weeee.
Grabe. Lahat na ng batchmates ko, nandyan na. Hahaha. LOL.
I'm happy naman na, this time, manonood si Ran. Hahaha! Buti naman.
I gotta take this to the next level!

Well. A lot of people are still asking for Friday tickets. Hay. Yan kasi, di nagpa-reserve nang maaga. Hahaha! LOL.
BUY SATURDAY TICKETS!

Anyhow. I'm happy. I'M 2ND HONOR. Weee!
Iyon nga lang... I have one line of 8 and most of my grades went down.... not drastically. Hahaha.
Science - 97
English - 97
CLE - 96
Soc Sci - 92
Filipino - 91
Math - 90
Chinese - 88

I'm VERY glad that I got high on Filipino. Hahaha. I thought I was really low. Sooo happy!
I'm glad I made the cut in Soc Sci. Most didn't. Phew.
It's quite sad to think I only got 86 in Chinese (without the +2). I really wanna quit it na.
Math... hayz. I thought I'd get higher. Waaa.
By the way... I almost got DILIGENCE. Except that Chinese and Math gave me V V... Damn! I just noticed... the same situation last quarter. It's just their subjects. Naman!
Hay naku. If they're not happy with that, ewan ko na.

Well. I'm about to go to the PA room again.
Mr. Pinlac kasi. Hahaha. Pero okay lang. I loved the prayer I made.
Dapat O O na yan... hahaha! JOWK!

Hmmm. It seems like I'm having some kind of "artistic epiphany"... the writing kind. Hahaha. Cooool! I think I can write so much things right now.. (see the above prayer, a song, etc.)
Well. Hahaha. Maybe it's affecting me much. I've been tripping all over the place. And I don't feel like doing any manual labor. Hahaha! (For the first time, tinatamad na ako maglinis ng backstage. Hahaha!)

Other than that, things at the table are going loco.
I hate it... but I can't do much. Hay.
It's pride and prejudice.

Anyhow. I fell asleep reading Dragon's Gate last night. It's another book about China during the Manchu. GOD! It's Young Fu all over again.... I never finished Young Fu. I kept falling asleep after a few pages. (BTW: Young Fu is about China during the Manchu)

Well. I read till chapter 4 last night and fell asleep. This was around 11pm. I woke up at 3am to find out I'm still in my uniform. Well. I got dressed and then... WHERE'S THE BOOK?? I looked under the bed. Beside the bed. In the corners. On the shelf. In my bag. Everywhere. But it was gone. Naks. Hahaha! I left for school na without it.
I still have no idea how my yaya found it under the bed without me finding it first. Hahaha!

By the way, I love fitness! Hahaha.
Iyon nga lang, I wasn't able to actually do anything today. Why? I didn't have my PE uniform. Naman! Hahahaha. Crazy me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SA MAY BIRTHDAY THESE PAST FEW DAYS!!
Enzo... Burke... Nath... Karl... Mark... Ms.M... Wesley

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: