throw your hands up in the air.

Sunday, November 18 at 3:37 PM
Rambles
HAPPY!!*s: 11.18: 3.42
BEWARE! Contagious: Good Life - Kanye...
36 days till Christmas!

Wow. I woke up past 1 today. Hahaha.
I could've slept longer had I not been awakened. Hahaha.

Anyhow. Before I go write about the Chocolate War, just a few rambles. Hahaha.

Well, I have a pile of homework to attend to. Hahaha.

I'M IN LOVE AGAIN!
PEPPERMINT FRAPPE! Christmas na nga talaga. Hahaha!

Well. My shoe broke... rather, got ripped.
Lesson learned.. Do not buy Kickers. LOL.
My dad and I rushed to Shang Saturday morning to go get some shoes. We got it in Traffic. What I like about it is that it's shiny. Hahaha! Slip on ulit. I hate buckles and laces. Hahaha. Well. The heels are so noisy nga lang, so I should go learn to tap-dance soon. Hahaha! Click-clack.
BTW.... for the irst time, it only took a few minutes to get a shoe... COOL!

Hmmm....
I bought a new Filipino dictionary... rather Thesaurus. Naaliw ako eh. Haha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: