na pag may mang-aapi

Monday, November 5 at 9:56 PM
Saturday to Monday
la lang...m: 11.05 :10.03
BEWARE! Contagious: Gimme More...
49 days till Christmas!

Okay. Just woke up from some rest. About to sleep soon. Hahaha!

Came from FX practice at Phantom's house. Grabe his house was BIG! GIGANTIC! HUMONGOUS! He makes me feel like a squatter. LOL.

Anyhow, it was tiring, fun and productive.
I have to admit. There was not a single run from last Saturday to our very first full run that I was satisfied. They were all so shitty.
But not this one. TODAY's was really good na. I felt na pwede na siyang ipang-show. Hahaha! We just have to fix up our script and entrance errors and voila. Hahaha.

Yesterday naman, we went to Ayala.
Grabe: sarap ng pagkain! And I miss the babies na. Waaa! Hahaha.
Had a haircut right after. Not too bad. Still wished it was long but I'm okay.

Hahaha. Anyhow, Saturday.
Ginising ako ng pagkaaga-aga. Hahaha. We went to Loyola this time. Hahaha. Memorize ko na po ang mga mysteries. Hahaha!
And then, I went to FX in the afternoon. Hahaha.
And then, out of the blue announcement na magmimisa.

Well. That's mostly it. One last line na lang. Haha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: