look i find some of what you teach suspect

Sunday, November 11 at 2:02 PM
The Chocolate War: 9 and 10
HAPPY!!*s: 11.11: 2.19
BEWARE! Contagious: Me Love - Sean Kingston...
43 days till Christmas!

FX muna. Hahaha. I'll post whatever later. Hahaha!
I need some more strepsils! Grabe. Hahaha. Addik na 'ko.

Grabe. I wanna do so much stuff... save picture. upload pictures. read blogs. read ang pagkahaba-habang comment ng entry on the day i was drunk. Haha! jowk.
Anyhow. Gotta do all my homework muna. Need all the rest I can get. haha!

Well. Minalas ako for this play. Hahaha! Why?
First, I almost died.

Second, I kept tripping backstage. Naman! I almost fell off the stairs to appear on stage! hahaha.

Third, BOSES!!! Shucks. It started mga Thursday. Nawalan ako ng boses. Kakasigaw siguro. hahaha! I had our maid buy Bactidol and Strepsils nga in the middle of the night. Hahaha!
Grabe. I couldn't speak as loud as I wanted to without letting out that hoarse voice. Sana okay na 'to by next play. Hahaha!

On my part of the play, I did well... when I'm an extra in the scene. Hahaha! That's what I feel... pero when I have a speaking line, for some reason, parang awkward ang ginagawa ko. Hahaha! So sorta bad-feeling ako. Hahaha! Anyhow. I can still make up for it though. hahaha!
(btw. yes, charles. ako ang main character na may pinkamaiksing on-stage time. hahaha!)
Iniisip ko lang kung nakikilala pa rin ako nnung meron akong.... Hahaha!

Well. As for the whole play. Reaction was positive. Weeee! Hahaha.

Stupid sound equipment nga lang. Going bonkers all over the place. Speakers weirding out on us. hahaha! So yeah...as usal, hindi kami marinig/maintindihan. Hahaha!

Well. There are two plays left. I gotta work my act up na. Hahaha! I need more practice.

By the way... ini ang souvenir program! may white spot and black spot ang solo picture ko! Waaa!
But okay lang... marami naman akong mga pictures. hahaha! Tapos, my name is written under prod. (yeah!!! go prod!) So okay na. :D

ALSO! I was so crazy Saturday lunchtime. I texted Hit 995 FM. Told them to greet good luck. Hahaha! And they did. GALING! Hahaha. (Ms.A heard it pa nga eh.) LOL!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: