alive. alive. alive forevermore.

Friday, November 30 at 12:17 AM
Recollection, Jologs and Coup d'etat
HAPPY!!t*: 11.30: 12.36
BEWARE! Contagious: Last Midnight...
24 days till Christmas!

Well... I just woke up and am about to pack up for FX Night. Hahaha.

Anyhow, Last Wednesday, we went to Bilibid... it was a really cool experience. Haha.
However, it didn't turn out as inspiring as I thought it would be, but it's nevertheless worthwhile and a great learning experience.

My partner was so nice. Hahaha. He kept doing stuff for me kahit hindi naman kailangan, and I'm like really grateful. Other than that, he also taught me how to avoid crime... keep your bag to yourself, be careful when parking, etc. Hahaha. It was quite cool.

And then, we had the Mass. Grabe the people there. Responses so loud, singing so loud.... may kasama pang clapping. Ang galing. And they even have this kahon guy, keyboard guy and two electric guitarist. Kasama pa ang nagta-tambourine (I wish I was given the chance to play that when I was in choir... Brian kasi... hay.)
Well... they really shocked me there. Sobrang religious. Kahit homily days ago, alam. And I thought... siguro they do this everyday, coz it's a Thurday. Haha. The way I am saying it right now may not seem like it, but it's really, really shocking and wonderful. Makes us wonder about ourselves.

WEll, I bought a big boat, a picture frame and 2 key chains. I would've bought more bu Weston borrowed money. Hahaha. Anyhow, I was supposed to get a boat in a bottle... but the bottles were ugly so... naaaaa. (The bottles outside were way cooler... and way cheaper. Waaa!)

And then we had our recollection today. Haha. In all honesty, I kept falling asleep. I sunno if it was because it was boring or if it was because I lack sleep or both. Hahaha. Well, I enjoyed the Tattoo Me! most. Hahaha. And the teacher's messages. Hahaha. HALO!

My favorite tattoo is dictator. LOL. I love that word na. Hahaha!
Nakaka-flatter lang ang mga iba. Haha!

.-.

Well, we watched Jologs in Filipino class. I liked the film. It was both funny, entertaining and it also teaches something.
Sobrang tawa ako sa ALIVE-ALIVE. Hahaha. Michael kasi kept doing it in the bus, and natatawa na ako. But I didn't know na doon nanaggaling iyon. Hahaha!

Speaking of him, he went all crazy in the bus kanina. Hahaha!

.-.

On today.

Well, Kim's right in saying that this will really affect our great economy. I didn't even know but apparently we have the highest economy in all of Southeast Asia and China. And now this coup d'etat... wrong timing. And also from a 57 we're now down to 43 dollar exchange... really, really good. But now, this kudeta... it will so affect the economy.. but I hope it doesn't.

Anyhow, I feel that what they did was stupid. I mean, they know naman it won't work.. that they'll end up surrendering again. Why bother? There are other means naman of being able to do this rather than this.... I mean. Hay. Wag na nga, I'm out fo words, and I need to pack. Hahaha.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: