ang mamatay nang dahil sa iyo!

Monday, November 5 at 10:11 PM
Sem Break
HAPPY!!m: 11.5: 10.15
BEWARE! Contagious: Gimme More...
49 days till Christmas!

Sembreak. Wow. It's coming to an end na. In a few hours, we'll be back in school. Hayz. But I can't say I'm not looking forward to going back.
I have a list of reasons lined up:
- Chocolate War! COME WATCH!
- Plan B... ;-)
- Debate... ;-)
- Selling tickets and stealing customers (right, Kim?). Hihi.
- etc....

Anyhow. I can't believe how much stuff I've accomplished. Hahaha. (being sarcastic.)
Well... according to the list:
- I wasn't able to watch movies online... since I couldn't find the good ones to begin with and I didn't have the time either.
- I wasn't able to fix my calendar... mainly because tinatamad ako.
- I wasn't able to finish reading the 2 books.
and that's it. cool. haha! of course, the other stuff I wasn't able to do to the fullest... but hell, it's just one week. Hahaha!

I had fun this sembreak. I totally did. Hahaha!
It wasn't as boring as last year or as restricted as before. Hahaha!
Hay. I had fun. PERIOD... ECLAM. EXCLAM. EXCLAM. Haha!

Wow. How fitting... an end of sem break blog with a title ending the lupang hinirang series.
Awesome! Hahaha.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: