more than anecdotal

Wednesday, November 7 at 11:40 PM
The Chocolate War
HAPPY!!w: 11.7: 11.43
BEWARE! Contagious: Tears Dry on Their Own...
47 days till Christmas!

Grabe. Kani-kanina lang kami natapos sa FX.

I just wanna say this: I ALMOST DIED! Hahaa!
Lol. Jowk. Why you say?
Kasi I was so atat with my scene that when I ran out of it, I slid off the stage and unto the stairs... lam mo naman the lecture hall. I almost hit head first into the stairs. hahaha. Buti na lang someone (i didn't see but htank you!), ms.a and the stool was there to catch my fall. Kung hindi. Naku, may trip to the hospital na tayo! Hahaha. Jowk!

Anyhow, we had critics' night tonight. I cans ay this wasn't our best run. It's good enough... but I KNOW that we CAN and WILL be able to do THE BEST. Hehehe! Not do better... do the best... kasi wala talagang comparison sa iba. Hahaha!

Well. Iyon nga, pinaghintay ko ang driver ng office ng... 3 hours? Hahaha. And then, when I went home, I'm like: "YES! NAUNAHAN KO SI DADDY!" That was until 5 minutes later that he arrived. Damn! Sana natulog ako agad para naiwasan ko agad...

ang pag-uusap. Hay. Ang arte. But it was much clamer than last time... alst time being last year. As usual.... habbits, time management, sleep, health, driver. Hahaha. And then, once again, "Next year, I want you to join another club." He said that last year, but I'm still with Stage FX this year. And now he said it again. Hay. What am I to do?

Well... if I'm talking about this... why is my avatar above happy? Well: No matter what anyone says... FX pa rin. FX pa rin. Kahit sirain pa iyan ng iba. Kahit wala na'ng sumali. Kahit walang-wala na. Hay.

And to end on another note:
WATCH THE CHOCOLATE WAR!
i'm really proud of this one! we've done so much work on it... and I want you guys to experience it. :D
i'm getting high already.. shucks.
siguro naman you know who I am na... an'daming kong na-drop na hints. Haha!
One more: cockroach!
Syempre... ide-deny ko pa rin. Why? Because I'm Vigils member number 2. Right?
(I just thought... I think I have one of the most sudden costume changes... as in paiba-iba in 3 scenes. Haha! And the most paraphernalia too. haha!)

I wanna talk more... but it's getting too late. Pagagalitan na ako. Haha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: