into the palace.

Wednesday, December 5 at 12:24 AM
Insomnia, FX Night, etc.
la lang...t*: 12.4: 12.43
BEWARE! Contagious: Into the Woods...
19 days till Christmas!

I really wanna rest so I'll make this really quick... hopefully.

So yes. Official INSOMNIAC na ako. I can't go to sleep as early as I want to... kailangan talagang late eh. Hay. Sleeping habits. So annoying. I've got the deepest eyes na.

Well. Just this afternoon, I was sleepwalking... or as Mr. Perez would like to put it: somnambulating. Hahaha! (I've used this word before pa, but I couldn't recall it when he discussed it kanina.) From the canteen, I was walking towards the sports center, and then I ended up all the way on the other end with Jaime greeting me.

Hmmm.... Anyhow, I didn't fall asleep during English class today. That's really weird 'coz I usually do on Tuesday English class. However, I fell asleep doing an SRA on bird flight.... ANG BORING NG MGA STORY! Yawn.... (Weird thing was I scored highest on that SRA compared to the other 2 I did.)

I've been (day)dreaming a lot on teaching/conducting the class for a choir contest... weirdly, it's an interclass contest. Hahaha!
And also: having a small arena-type stage in the middle of the MPH or Quad wherein the ceilings/roofs are made of hanging blackboards. Then, the chairs are risers while a big carnival cloth covers everything. Hahaha! And then doing DUWA... lol.

I JUST REMEMBERED! Last Sunday, I dreamt I died. Yes. I was murdered by.... in my own home. :-O!!! Shocking nga eh. Hahaha. However, when I was killed, no pain.
It went like this: my body separated from my soul. Then, my body disappeared, and then I could talk to the living if the background is quiet.
Weirdly, during my murder, I was like... SYIT I'M DEAD! And then I kept thinking na I still have so much more to do with my life and then I'm now dead... Grabe. And then after a few minutes, I realized it was a dream. LOL. (But the story didn't end there: I still had to tell my unknown friend that I was murdered and that my murderer must be imprisoned... long story.)

.-.

FX Night last Friday hanggang Saturday. (It's our fourth one this year!) I missed the Soiree but it was worth it.... However, I still loved the previous FX Nights more than this one. (I dozed off quite a bit on some parts. Hahaha!)
Don't wanna write a full blog about it na... for one, I need sleep. For another, i'm sleepy. and the last, I'm busy.

GOD I NEED TO UPLOAD PICS! FX Night, Choc War and Randoms.. Hay.

What else? Have I mentioned that I hate the sipsips who made bawas Mrs. Lugay while we were on our recollection? I haven't... well, now I have.

Oh yes! This morning was hell! Sermon ang inabot ko. Grabe... aga-aga simangot agad. Hahaha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: