Haroo! Haroo! Haroo!

Saturday, March 24 at 8:55 PM
Paul's Despedida aka. Shang Gimik
HAPPY!!S*: 3.24: 9.08
BEWARE! Contagious: I Will Follow Him (The Song on the Io Course)...
photos @ my Multiply

Grabeeee! Saya!
Haha... dapat emo kasi paalis na si Paul... haha.. May 13 na lang... bwahaha... For today, kasiyahan! hahaha...

Well...
Tagal na namin tong pinagplaplanuhan! Kahit na ang daming disruptions, ang saya pa rin! Sorry na lang for those who weren't able to go. You missed out on a great bonding experience. Haha! Wow.

Well...
After a collection (hihihi), CJ picked me up and we headed to Shang--after dropping off his mom. Hahaha. We met up with Jerold in the food court. There, CJ wrote on our picture-memory for Paul. Haha! Amazed kami anong nasulat ko last night. Ang sa akin.... at kay francis... na KAAAAY Haba! Grabe. Haha. Wow. So CJ wrote his in his fancy handwriting... and then Jerold. And when he hasn't started. Pault exted na nasa National na siya. And I'm like... quick! Bilis! Bilis! Hide! Hahahaha.... So after Jerold finished writing, we went up to the 5th floor to decide on which cake to buy. Bwahaha! So when we finally decided, we went down na... and Paul was complaining. Bwahaha!! Manahimik ka na lang... para sayo rin naman'eh... HAHA!

So, we bought our tix and went on to Lunch. We decided KFC na lang kami lahat... Bwahaha! So, after deciding on what to eat, we're all "how much do we pay?" GULO NAMIN! Haha... You could've imagined all the math problems we encountered... HAHA! Well, after the Math period, they ordered the food, and then I secretly got the cake. I waited for quite a long time till they were seated. Then, I brought the sweets!. WIHHEEE! Haha.... Uau! Wow! Uau! Hahaha... Well, we ate and then we ate the cake. But before eating the cake, cyempre my picture process muna. Picture picture--pati cake slicing pinicturan... HAHA! Oh well. Scrumptious cake brought to you by Art Cakes on the 5th Floor of Shang. Before they use to do designs on the spot. Now, you have to pre-order to design your cakes. Aww... Anyway, I was taking care of the cake as i was bringing it to the food court kasi Mothers' Day myt repeat itself... (I accidentally destroyed one side of the cake while carrying it... shaking? maybe... swaying? maybe.) Haha... Anyway, this one was safe na.

Kameraworld wacky shotAfter this, we made our way to the theatre. Haha... So, we bought drinks and watched 300. Next entry na lang ung review. Together with my say about Apocalypto. Basta, all I can tell you was fantastic! Haha... Afterwards, we went to Kameraworld on the Ground Floor. We had our picture taken. Bwahaha! Wallet size. I have them right now. Haha! Oh well. Buti naman it's digital na ngayon... Hhehe... Oh well. After pic taking, we went to Starbucks.

I got myself a drink and so did the others then we sat down. Talked about stuff. Made yabang our iPods/n93. And then, we showed the photo-dedi. Haha. Touching. LOL. camwhorring at starbucksI also gave wallet sized for everyone else. Tapos todo-cam na... Haha! Grabe kakahiya.. pero okay lang. Buwahahahaha! Sana nagpapa-picture kami sa guard para matino-tino naman... HAHAHAHA! Well, afterwards, we went to look for a box for myself. They went on to look for a bag as I decided on the box. Which I did. YAY! Haha. I have one na.. kahit na it was stuffy inside my bag. HAHA! Oh well. Well, I met up with them again. And then, we went everywhere and I got dizzy and tired fro all their bag-searching... eek! Oh well, we left CJ behind and ran to the music store. And then he found us... DAMN! So we took our picture na from Kameraworld. COOL!

Well, after, we went to Power Station. Syempre, hindi kumpleto ang gimik kung hindi kami pumunta du'n. HAHAHA! Grabe. SAYA! I lost all my dizziness. HAHA! Una, nag ching-ching (Air Hockey) kami.... Sobra intense! hahaha! Tapos, todo shwing-shwing (that game featured) ... hahaha... finally, naka-survive ako.. Hindi nag-appear sa screen ang mission: failure. Wihee! A pa nga score ko'eh. Hahhah! And then paruumdumdumdumdum na! (racing). After wards, ting-ting-ting (Spot the difference electronic puzzle game). HAHAHA! Talagang may ibang pangalan... haha! Well, after we got prizes for those who weren't able to come: namely ms.a and ms.m... Hahaha!By the way, Jerold left during... during.... basta he left when we were there... hahaha! (bad friend... spanks self... hahahha!)

Okay.
So after that, we went to.... went to.... where did we go? Basta. All I can remember inviting Paul to go to the Internet Cafe in the food court so that we could email the pictures. He declined because we don't even have the USB cable for it. HAHA! Oh well. So we ended up in Music One (again) because CJ wanted to look around) so I went to one corner and was later joined by Paul. I looked at his n93 gallery. Pix of us. Pix of something I dunno (dang! One day, I'll find out!). Video of me. HAHAHA! Check the multiply na lang. AND.... THe video of Weejoe Yulo as magician with Ms.A going like.... Introducing the magician Weejoe Yulo in a werid voice! BWAHAHAHA! Somewhat like Yu-u-lah! Pero weirder! Hahaha. Tapos nung may dumaan, sabi ni cher: "Excuse me, we're video-ing here" sabay tulak. Haha. And my reaction's like... LOL.LOL.Didn't know she could be makapal... I love the word uttered by the English teacher...LOL HEHEHE... jowk lang! peace! peace! Anyhow, after this we went on a frantic search for Paul's missing piece. HAHA! When we couldn't find it, we stopped. DUH. So he left... we said our goodbyes. Bye Bye! Vacation ka dito agad! Haha... oh well

After this, we went to Bench as Cj scouted around. And then we went home. The END. haha.
the souveneir pic for paul
Friends, first and forever!
Ran, Jer, Luis, Ms.M, Paul, Ms.A, Varr and CJ

BON VOYAGE, PAUL!
HAYIBERDAY, RAN!

photos @ http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/78

0 reps.: