Kung ayaw mong sirain ko ang araw mo, wag mong sirain ang akin

Sunday, March 18 at 11:15 PM
Privacy

Angry Like Sh^t!*S: 3.18: 11.24
BEWARE! Contagious: One Night Only...

I wasn't intending on blogging right now. Actually, I was in the middle of doing my project. BUT really. People just have to snoop on you. It annoys me SOOOO much. That's why I want to move this computer to the other room... where I will be left alone. It just annoys me so much. I mean.
AGH!
How I wish. I mean... I already old'em to go away. But really wants to look at what I'm doing. I mean. Okay. Cooling down. Cooling down. Cooling.

It's a good thing I have enough self-control to not black this. I mean. Release of steam. I NEED CHOCOLATE! This isn't easy. Chocolate's comfort food. Hayz.
Oh well. I'll be off to put this memory in the box and continue my project. Haaaa. I think I'm doing better. Easy. Easy. Ahhh.

0 reps.: