bittersweeter

Sunday, March 4 at 9:08 PM
HAPPY!!*S: 3.4: 9.15
BEWARE! Contagious: Chicosci and Mary J. Blige...

I'm still wondering if should stop the automatic cross-posting of multiply from my blogger. I mean, what good would that have on my blogger account? hahaha

Hmmm.
Today has it's own bitterness and it's own sweetness. Hehe. I woke up late today. Well, late as in I was supposed to wake up earlier. Oh well.

Anyhow, after a scruptious lunch, my dad and I went to Shang unconventionally. Why? Chen-chenen-chenen! First tym kong mag-MRT! HAHAHAHAHA! Pinagagawa ang kotse sa casa, so we commuted for today. Hahaha. Apparently, masikip sa loob. I was wondering paano na kung rush hour. Kawawa naman. And, na-a-out of balance ako. Tinatamad kasi akong maghawak sa railings... Hahha!

So we arrived at Shang. Did our errands. I had a haircut in Bruno's sa branch na toh. I like it better here. Hindi masyadong short buhok ko. ANd then, my masahe and gel pa. Hahaha. After more errands, we decided tow atch a movie. A Boy|Girl Thing. Since 4.50 pa cya. We went around.

Una, MUSIC ONE! Cyempre!
I got Chicosci. Self-titled album ata'eh. And Mary J. BLige's The breakthrough. Weee! Yay! I think I need to edit my wanted CDs list. hahaha! Out of stock ang Step Up soundtrack and CallaLily's Destination XYZ! GRRR! Nakakainis! Last month pang out of stock ang step up ah! After, PowerBooks. Lumaki na pala cya. They took up the space The Red Room once was. Haha! Wala sila ng Beatrice Letters. Wow. SOLD OUT. Tapos, i found alamt ng gubat. But i didn't buy kasi walang offer. (I think kasi 450 na ang MJB... HAHA!)

A Boy|Girl Thing.
Okay lang! Hilalrious. Sexual Stereotypes. Blah. Hahha. Had fun.

Dinner!
Heaven! Penne with Three Cheeses! Hahahha! <3. For some reason, it isn't as good today. hahah! Oh well. We rode a taxi home and im here na. Hrhehe. I'm having probs with my sci proj. but who doesn't? Hahaha!

0 reps.: