Lagi kaming emo.

Thursday, March 29 at 2:36 PM
Card Day...
HAPPY!!*t: 3.29: 2.46
BEWARE! Contagious: Last Night...
Couldn't even get an answer... haha! I love this song by Diddy and Keyshia Cole. Eniwei, today is card day. If I were a normal Xaverian, I would've just taken my card and left.... BUT I'M NOT. Hehe!

What I did was first take my card. Apparently, they all haven't arrived yet. By they, I mean Babsi and Charles who have the CDs of Duwa. So, I caleld Mr. Posadas as GINOO instructed me. He just confirmed the appeal... but it wasn't on my report card yet, so I went to the principal's office to have it fixed. But before that, PICTURE PICTURE! with the class advisers of 1A-C: Ms. Yao, Mr. Pinlac and GINOO. Hehehe! So, we waited in the HSPO. And then left for Ms.M who was looking for both Paul and KevinGarcia. Gave each other souveneirs and then... PICTURE TIME! Hahaha!

And then, we went over to Dictator, and I gave her our picture. Bwahaha! I knew now lang na she'll be teaching part-time in Miriam or Ateneo. Waa! Moving pala siya. Akala ko aral lang... tuturo pa pala sa ibang school. Haha. Anyhow, more pictures, then with Ms.G. Wow. An dami nang pictures!

And then, to Ms.A! Wee! But then, I thought na baka Varr and Ran are there na so I walked towards the MPH while Paul went to Ms.A na! EVEEL! So, they weren't there yet, (and I took another pic with Ms. Lampa and reclaimed my report card from the HSPO) so I went to the grade seven. Where Paul was. Took pics with Mrs. Reyes, Mr. Hernandez, mr. Wong and Mr. Aude. Bwhaha! And then talking talking by 7E... And then, I had to leave since Varr might arrive na... So I took a last pic with Ms. Perme and left!

So I went there... varr hasn't arrived pa. I found out nasira pala ang tape ni Charles so no Duwa yet... Babsi naman didn't bring it. Ran's mom arrived but not him.... WAA! He's still grounded siguro. Haha. I met Kim there, too. So we looked around pa, and then he left. And then, I encouraged Paul to come down because Laoshi was there. So we took pix with her. And then they started talking in Mandarin. I'm thinking like "WTF are u talking about. Why am i standing here? I'm so OP. Did u just say u want Ice Cream?" Haha. Well, after, Varr arrived, I gave him the pic. We talked about EK... and voila. He left. I'm all done... So I got dragged into the Bodega where they were playing dress up? Haha! Oh well. I got dragged out because my mom was complaining how long I was taking. And then I said goodbye to Ms.Yao.. a long one actually... and then took a pic with Ms.A (Korean girl) then left. HAHAHA!

So, then at home, I went on my bed to read... Ang sad nang sinulat ni Ms. Lampa... WAAAA! She's leaving na.... WAAA! And, Mrs.X made a longer version of her YM stats for burn. Still sad. It really makes me wonder. Hayy.

Oh well. Here are some of the pix i took...








More pix @ http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/80

1 reps.:

Unknown said...

i think i almost blinked sa second pic namin ni ms. perme. :))