FX Night

Friday, March 2 at 12:30 AM
HAPPY!!F: 3.2: 12.36
BEWARE! Contagious: Bongga and This Guy's...

Grabe saya!
Wow....

Well, after dismissal, I went all around the school taking pictures of buildings and statues for my computer project (which by the way is the best you'll ever see, jowk. pero, i love it!). AFterwards, I went to the lecture hall for FX night!

Weee.... well, it was mostly for practice... but here are the highlights:

MATH CLASS:
For those failing students like Christian, Kim, Mark and I, Ms. Yao taught Math... Hahahaha! Tapos pictures galore! Haha. A lot of ambush and candid shots. Haha!

ROLLING:
Wee rolled down the lecture hall! super saya. But this time, may matresses kaya mas masaya... meron pa ngang palikod na roll pababa. Super saya! Year of teh pig na talaga kasi nag-roll si Kim... tapos paunahan kaming mababa or else ma-cru-crush kami ni Kim. Haha! GIMME 10 seconds headstart!! Haha. If u won't roll, u can jump over a person who's rolling. haha! Sadly, ayaw ni Ms. Yao kahit anong gawing pagpilit. Hahaha!! :D

LIGHT FIXING:
Stacey's assistant (?!?!) Haha. I held his ladder mnostof the time. Hahaha. I tried climbing once but I didn't know what to do and it was freaky how the ladder moves. Hahaha.

KAGABIHAN:
After the run, we had McDo delivered. First tym ko mag-rice burger... okay lang cya... Haha. We also watched Moulin Rouge but we didn't finish. Haha. But before that, we had sound problems. Damn.. so delayed start. haha! After that, I latag between Geremy-Matthew-Kim-Mark and Christian.... the former was so noisy that I moved nearest the bathroom... my only neighbor was stacey... But Gng. Enaje freaked me out!! She like ran out of the abthroom with a ghost.... So i'm like okay lang... until stacey went somewhere... and my nearest neighbor was a lot of feet below... freaky! Buti na lang bumalik cya... or else i'd have to put up with the noise... Arghh.... Hahahaha.....

Well... un lang... DUWA naman! Hahaha.
Check out the pics at my multiply.... dewe52.mutiply.com

0 reps.: