With a thousand sweet kisses

Friday, March 16 at 3:18 PM
QTs and FX
Senti and EmoF: 3.16: 4.38
BEWARE! Contagious: I'll Cover You (Reprise)...

presenting the newest moodie: SENTI/EMO
just made it today... hihihi!

Wow.
This week went by so slow.

The quarterly tests were sad. I know. Hihihi. The first day was quite hard. But I was reassured by Mr. Marana and Ms. Cuevas. I have above 90% in CLE. And for Filipino, I didn't fail. WEEE! I think I'm satisified with those. As for Science. I THINK I did okay. Oh well. But it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. SocSci was a mess! SIHT! It was so annoying. Half the test wasn't even taught by GINOO or read in the book. Apparently, Mr. Alvarez made the QT. No wonder. Poor us. I bet only B and H passed. I hope this doesn't bring my grades that low. WAAAA!! Math is another one of those i-think-got-perfect-but-i-know-i-have-mistakes tests, so I think I fared well. As for English, I know I have mistakes. But it wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. Hayz.

After this, I went to Mrs.X, talked about the Rio Tinto. Took a picture. Then another picture with Ms.Cuevas wearing a shawl which Kim called ala-Gng. Enaje. Haha. I hope Gng. Enaje is my teacher next year. Haha. Ms Cuevas, by the way, is going to teach Filipino Mac. Wow! I wanna be in that class... Hehehe.

So I went down after the bustle, and was thinking. TO GO TO PAUL's OR NOT. Stacey made that decision for me... by pushing me to the Lecture Hall to fix the lights. Damn. There goes the pizza. So we went aroung. Fix. Fix. Fix. We signed the cards for the H4s, Ms. Lampa and Ms. Yao. Fixed some more. And when Stacey wasn't looking. I escaped, and went towards the cafe since Kim was there. Then, they were actually, with Ms.A and Paul who're by the Sports Center CRs. Annoyingly, I forgot my camera, so when I went back to take it. Sadly, Stacey caught me and made me find the electrical tape in the lights box. WTF?! That's a deep pit. And it wasn't there. Damn the wasted time... So I escaped once again, and met up with Ms.A and Paul. PICTURE! PICTURE! Haha! I love my camera. Haha. I ate lunch then. And then, we bummed around in the Lecture Hall as we were setting up. Weird? I know.

Auditions started thereafter. Unfortunately, hindi dumating si Flint. Damn him. But CJ and Varr were there. PAHAMAK TALGA YANG CJ! Ba naman. Tinanong. Why Stage FX over Glee? Sinabi ba naman it's fun. Tapos tinanong why. Sinabi LUIS SAID SO WTF?! Oh well. Hahaha! Haahaha. Apparently, my tutor-ing paid off... or so I think. He was accepted. HAHAHA! So was Varr. Haha. Tinatapos-tapos ba naman ang Romeo and Juliet. Hahaha! Only one wasn't accepted. Hehe. Oh well. They were supposed to eat pizza. But pinaalis sila ni Carlo. Hahaha! Oh well.

So after that, and some practice. We performed for those leaving na. Songs from Rent.Ginamit namin ung video na ginawa ko...weee.... Ang sad talaga! AAlis na sila. Hayz. Nung message part pa lang, umiiyak na silang lahat. It's so sad talaga. Tapos during Finale B, tumingin sa akin si Mark. Akala ko kung ano, yun pala umiiyak na siya. Shocks. Super senti. Super sad! After the crying session, hugging session sabay iyak naman. HAYZ! I'll miss them talaga!!!! (NOTE: I wouldn've creid with everyone but I don't possess the ability of crying without being hurt)

Afterwards, reliever naman care of the FX Love Team. Hahaha! And then pizza and talk. Sabya na diyan ang candid shots. Haha! 6ish, Mark and I left for his house kasi papalit cya. Apparently, we ran away from Kim. HAHHA! Well, his dog Kibbie was cute... the other one was scary. Haha. After waiting, we left for Greenhills on a tricyle. We were singing RENT inside. HAHA!

So Mark brought me around Greenhills. They were closing down na and a lot of things were being moved and packed and stuffed. And I was just following Mark who was running around the tiangge. Parang labyrinth na may maraming obstacles. Tapos kailangan ko pang habuliong ung tourguide para hindi ako mawala! THAT WAS TIRING AND SCREWED UP! I ALMOST STEPPED ON ONE OF THE STUFF THAT WERE BEING PACKED! After Chaos, we ended up in Starbucks with Ms.Reich. We all walked towards the others in Prome Cinema.

Hhaha. We watched Dreamgirls. After a long wait in hte food counter. I waited for SanLu tapos we sat. And then there're these evil btiches who hit me with their bags as I was passing through to their seat. May evil stare pa. First of all, I said excuse me and sorry. And next of all, I wasn't doing anything other than blocking their way for like about 10 secs. Kaya bakit nila ako gaganyanin? I dunno with them, Siguro hindi lang natuto sa mga magulang or something. Oh well. The movie was great. great values too... racism, humility and other crap. Heheh. After some frustrated groups pic-ing. We went to McDo and ate and talked. I left na rin after. Haha! TAPOS, I GOT A NEW CD WALLET! Yay! Puno na kasi ang isa ko... HAHA!

Wow. Summer na...
ANg dami kong gagawin.
Haha!
- Read books
- Clean Hard Disk
- Clean Hardware
- Clean School stuff (Organize + Throw)
- Despedida ni Paul and Bday ni Francis @ EK
- Soiree
- FX Outing??
- Badminton training
- Rio Tinto
Hahha! Oh well. YEHEY!

Update:
Photos and Vid available na at my Multiply
http://dewe52.multiply.com

And BTW....
I just checked it out! I have Panic at the Disco's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out na....
My dad put it inside the CD wallet! YAY!
No wonder he asked if I like Panic better than MCR.
Hhaha... I said both! bakit isa lang!!?!?!??!

0 reps.: