October is not the season for mangoes!

Friday, March 2 at 12:55 AM
HAPPY!!Sleepy and Tired!!F: 3.2: 1.05
BEWARE! Contagious: This Guy's In Love With You, Pare by Parokya ni Edgar and Bongga Ka 'Day by Hotdog...

DUWA!
First of all, I, and the whole Stage FX, am very thankful for all those who watched and/or supported our show. We hope you enjoyed as we did. :D

PICS available at my Multiply. http://dewe52.multiply.com
Soon to get more from Babsi and Charles and Paul. Hahaha.

PREMIERE NIGHT
Wow. What can I say?! ANg saya! Grabe. So we arrived in the lecture hall at around four. (Congrats to Jerrick by the way in the H2 English contest thingy. HIHI!) After some simultaneous "work," We made our way inside and I helped Stacey with the lights. Apparently, I'm his successor or what-not. Haha. Anyhow, we got into our costumes after, ate and then put make-up. Backstage pa alng... ang gulo-gulo, ingay-ingay, saya-saya namin! HAHA!

So.
The crows was really loud that day. Haha. I made a slip up while putting Ms. Lampa's platform: I got tangled up in the wires. I just moved forward and soon I souldn't get out. I just hope everyone thought the same thing as CJ: I was just doing some kind of dance steps. Haha. Seriously, such a slip-up. Haha. So there it went. Hulugan. This Guy's... another slip up! I put the bench in the wrong angle! I'M SO OUT OF MY MIND! Condemned. Sumayaw, Sumunod... yet another slip up! Ano ba tong mga dance numbers. Here, I mistook the steps.. YIKES! I HATE IT!

Generally, the crowd was very lively... I don't know if that was a good thing then. Haha. Well, afterwards, Synjin came and commented. SUPER SHOCKED AKO! Sabi niya I did great... (I KNOW... WHO"D EVER TOT HE COULD SAY SOMETHING TO ME LIKE THAT?!?! Haha.) Well, he said he understood the role becasue of me but my blocking was off because I kept chenging the size of the well. And I was a bit weak. Haha. Wow. SHocked pa rin.

LAST NIGHT
Wow. Kanina was fantastic! Grabe!
The crowd wasn't as lively though because they were warned to observe proper theatre etiquette. HAHA!

I have no known slip-ups... Well, except for maybe my voice projection and well size-ing... Hahaha! But no more wire-trapping, bench-wrong-moving or wrong steps. YEAH!!! WEEEE! Haha. Somehow, I liked the audience today better. Hahaha. I still don't get why The srtogn inherit the world the weak inherit shit is hilarious. Do u? Haha. So if I said shit isntead of putang ina, would people laugh? Hahahaha. Oh well. Hahaha.

The play is a great success. Pagkalabas namin, we were greeted by a lot of people. Gulat ako with two who greeted me... a parent. I dunno who, kinda old... I bet she doesn't even know me. Haha. And Mr. Ang. Haha. Never thought... kasama niya si Ms. Cuevas by the way. Haha. Kinda WOW to get comments from people ur not close to. Hahahaha.

During this time too and up until the FX post-meeting, it was pictures galore. Snap Snap Snap Snap Snap. Hahaha. I think they went to Ash Creek but I didn't go because I wanted to go home na. Hahaha. Oh well. Saya!

0 reps.: