But I will always...

Wednesday, March 21 at 4:33 PM
Variety Show and Bomb Threat

la lang...W: 3.21: 4.42
BEWARE! Contagious: Heavy...


Wala lang...
I was surfing around till I found out...
Ely Buendia, from the Eheads, is a member of Pupil. Raimund Marasigan, from Sandwich, was also part of Eheads. Mong Alcaraz, from Chicosci, is also with Sandwich. That made me wonder. Coz I thought he stayed in the varie from early to almost end since he's in both Chicosci and Sandwich. And through more surfing, I found this:
It's cool. After five years of American exile I have come 10 thousand miles mainly to re-connect w/ Soul Brother Number One, and he's taking off barely a week after I get here--but it's all in th game. If you roll th dice w/ vacation time, you must play some free jazz. In spite of its statistical normality, I feel v. lucky that my plane didn't crash; and I'm unable to complain about anything; nothing can diminish this charmed sensation. Tonight I accompany Sandwich as they rock a high school variety show. Th market for rock'n'roll here is v. unusual by American standards. Sandwich typically play three or four times every day. They go out into th provinces often, but just as often they will play three or four times right here in th city @ diff venues: high schools, colleges, bars, malls. Tonight is Xavier H.S., which is a Chinese-founded school, which means rich kids go here. Th variety show alternates between h.s. drill teams and famous rock bands, w/ a h.s. fashion show thrown in th middle--a juxtaposition that reminds me of when Flaming Lips appeared on Beverly Hills 90210, but that was just a TV show, and I never watched it, so I never know what people are talking about.A drill team dressed all in black do a booty routine to My Chemical Romance's "Welcome to th Black Parade". I start to think this is funny or radical, but when no one else bats an eye I change my mind and decide everything happening tonight is normal. Raimund, Sandwich's singer, throws what's known in my neighbourhood as a "rock tantrum"--wherein a rock star acts outraged @ something completely inconsequential, just because he can.[1] In this instance, Raimund's upset that Sandwich have been bumped down th schedule by th (undeniably lame) fashion show. He bangs th drums loudly, competing w/ th fashion show's lite funk runway music. Th show's organizers relent and interrupt th fashion show, and Sandwich play a standoffish two-song set to a perplexed and standoffish group of kids. Later, Diego tries to reason w/ Raimund: "They're just kids, man!" It's an all-boys school. Of course they're interested in seeing pretty girls walk in sexy clothes.

Ganu'n pala image natin? Hahaha.
Wow. This reminds me of the time I surfed about the bomb threat in Xavier. I first found Mrs. Gagatiga's blog. But that wasn't enough info. So I looked some more. And I found out that the bomb scare was caused by some h3 who didn't study for a test that was on the next period. The bomb squad traced the call to his cellphone and he was caught. Haha. Dunno if it's true. But oh well. Hahaha! Next time kasi... use a pay phone... ung sa gate2, on the way to the infirmary.... JOWK!

I got it from a forum which I can't find anymore... damn. first they delete the wikipedia article, and now the forum thread. damn. JOWK! haha!

BTW
I made my XP look like a vista... first mac, ngayon vista... bwahaha! wala lang... i still have th amc object bar though. cool kasi and helpful... haha!

Retrieved from:
http://lostcosmonaut.livejournal.com/

0 reps.: