Bye dictator!

Wednesday, March 28 at 4:42 PM
Party and Appeal
HAPPY!!W: 3.28: 4.55
BEWARE! Contagious: Happy - Square Heads & Last Night by Diddy f/ Keyshia Cole...
Haha...
I just came back from CJ's house. Yes... I walked all the way from my house to his to and from. Haha. Walking distance naman'eh, but it's LONG walking distance. PAgkarating ko pa nga'eh: "That was fast." Hahaha! Puwede ko nang i-career. Haha. Jowk.
Well, since his internet connection is so slow, I just walked to his house and brought my USB. Oh diba? Smart! Haha. I now have the pics from the gimik plus from other events pa! Hahaha!

I'm really happy! Seriously. Well, right now, the other tab window is uploading the songs. So by the time I'm done blogging, I'll have new songs na rin on this blog. Hahaha. So. Let's start from today going back. Bwahahaha.

So I woke up. Went to school. First thing was walk over to my grades and confirm. Yes. My only Gs are in PE's conduct and effort. And my lowest is CLE's 89. Then, I looked for Mic.Lim's grades. Haha. Favor ko sa kanya. He's now my new PAUL. Person in Advanced who'll help oUt Luis. (Corny... sorry.) He says he might get moved to Science and English Advanced. Sana. Charles kasi doesn't YM! Babsi naman is just as clueless as me. Hahaha...

After that, I went to Mrs.X and magulo ang nangyari. Basta. Tapos na pala. Anyhow, After, I went to the Sports Center to appeal for PE. I know... PE?! Well, Ms. Dinah wasn't there and Mr. Posadas wasn't too, so Mr. Leonor told me to come back. So I went around Xavier. I think that's 5 times from HS faculty workroom to sports center? Hahaha! Nakausap ko pa nga si Gng. (Gina) Altares. Hahaha. Well, after much boredom and making gulo Mic.Lim thru text, the moment finally arrived. After short interrogation, I got my appeal! Wee. I can still remember his last words: "Okay, DONE." Nung pumasok siya sa workroom halos napa-Jump For Joy ako.

DICTATORS~!

So. I past through the Grade 4 faculty workroom and wala si Ms. Diaz. So I walked past it and there she was! So picture moment. Saktong suamting si Mr. Dan! Haha. May cameraman na kami! Bwahaha. Jowk! Tnx, Mr. Dan! Then, bye-bye to Ms. Diaz. And then, I went to Perps! Made gulo her. And then pic. (Yan! Wala nang Kim, Babsi or Charles. Haha... Sayang nga lang, pangit ang pic. Bwahaha!) And then I went home. Ate. Watched TV. YM. Went to CJ's. Kain. Blog.

2 days before, was the Party. I don't consider it a Soiree since no interaction naman halos. I don't consider it a class party since mas marami pa ang taga ibang section. MurdererPaperclips! Ba naman. Haha. Si Tuason man lang hindi dumating. We wasted money pa on Ice Cream. Hahaha! Oh well... So. Nothing much happened. I arrived. Talked. Sat down. Watched the bands. Blueprint had no life. Pay Per View was patapon. No offence though to both bands... actually, to Blueprint lang. Haha. Then, watched Caloy/Liboro/Ureta play cards with the girls. Haha. And then eat. And then play Murderer. Shit... when was the last I played that? Mas masaya noon. Hahaha. Oh well. And then... When Jona left, we went on the swings and paperclips, and then I left. Yawn. Hahaha!

Well. That's mostly it. See? Hahaha. Oh well. Anyhow... THe night after. Guess what time I slept?? 3:00! Wee! Hahahahaha! That's a record! Wow. I would've slept later.... but why didn't I? Because the maids wake up at 4:00 and I don't want them to know what time I slept. Why? Kasi isusumbong nila ako, tapos sermon na naman. Hayy naku. Walang kapaguran talaga mga sermon ng parents ko. Bwahahaha. When they're not "sermonizing" (in the words of Mrs.X... btw, mas entertaining mga sermon mo), nagging naman. LOUIE, COME DOWN NA! SLEEP NA! CLOSE THE COMPUTER! Mga 20x 'yan every school night. Buti na lang isang beses na lang tuwing summer. Hehehe. Yeah, I know. That's out of love, pero minsan nakakainis na... you know? Hehehe. Oh well. Total pet peeve kung binabantayan mo ako or you're in the same room as me... du'n na talaga ako bumababa... except kung talagang homework. Hahaha. Oh well. Back to the topic. Why did I sleep at 3? I was editting the layout of my Multiply. Hehehe. At least, it's more original na! Hehe. Origami duck.... Hahaha! Kasi I notice halos pare-pareho ang mga theme namin lahat. Bwahaha. Oh well. That theme is made by a meownard but he didn't make it well. Kaya sira-sira, so I had to edit it myself. At least, maayos na! Hehehe!

Oh well. The new music in this blog was chosen yesterday. I chose one from each Genre. Hehehe. Including unreal genres like Weird Music (I Will Follow Him), Spanish Music (Que Hiciste), etc. etc. etc. Hehe. Pinakamarami dyan ang RnB. Haha. :D Enjoy!

All photos available @ http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos

0 reps.: