Kiko's Dream Academy

Saturday, December 9 at 8:26 PM
HAPPY!!S*: 12.9: 8.32
i.ve got Wind It Up by Gwen Stefani and Fergalicious... what's in your head?
16 days till Christmas
Yoddle. Yoddle. Yoddle. Yeehaw!
Haha. Today was fruitful. Haha. It was the play date. (Not play date--as in the gathering of toddlers to celebrate their childhood--but play date--as in the day you stage a play) Haha.

It was all fun.
So. In the morning, practice. practice. practice. And yes, Mr.Legs, my head still hurts because of the gun. TOK! (It even made a sound.)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oki.
Amongst the corny jokes, the feathers--and by the way, I think I ate 2 feathers, as in really eat,--the ropes, the stand (wee!), the rolling on the floor (and it is definitely fun... yet scary... especially if Kim's rolling behind you and you think your head's gonna hit the post/chairs.... but gravity does wonders and amplifies the speed of the fall... SWEET!), the frisbee, the running around the lecture hall like a total idiot, the spinning and twirling in and out of the curtains, the weird poses, the disconfigured poses, the even weird-er poses, the colds, the runny nose, the... the... the..., basta..... among them all, teaching the kids was fun. Hehe. Especially staging the play. Haha.

Oki.
So I made some mistakes.
I uttered a line earlier than it should have been uttered... I remedied it though... I think... oh no... what if i didn't do it right? Hahaha.
And then, I think I opened my eyes when I was dead.. I'm not sure if i did. But i think I did.

Wow.
That was fun. During the event pa nga my lotsa laughter. *winks at Christian and CY... (separate situations yan)* Haha. Mostly, it was fun. Hehe.

I left.
And after all the traffic, we reached my tutor. All day there, I did calligraphy... and I finished the three sheets 'cher made us do... and more calligraphy...
I learned that i write chinese well... with a ballpen. Haha. Therfore.. I should not force myself to write the way professionals do on a callig brush.... I should just write with the callig brush just like i'm using the ballpen... and they actually look better... haha.

Well.
I must be off now. :D Hell Week na.

2 reps.:

Anonymous said...

you know there is this thing that you can actually buy in National ... for how much, I dont really know but it works just like those maopi thinggy .... is that how you spell it ... the brush thinggy, its like this marker thing that sort of looks like (the tip) looks like the brush

Anonymous said...

you joined kiko's?!
i didn't know that.

actually, i cheated a bit on the callig sheet on certain words cause i held the brush like a pen. haha. it looked better!