Saklolo

Monday, December 4 at 7:41 PM
HAPPY!!M: 12.4: 7.44
i.ve got Ain't No Mountain and Fergalicious... what's in your head?
21 days till Christmas
Olryt.
The day was great! Haha. Any great day starts with a bad morning. Haha. Mostly fine.

Then.
Oki. So father was all hot-headed. I mean, just for transportation, he's SOOO problematic. Doesn't he think we can manage. Add to the wet-ness of my omelette, the day went smoothly... after.

So.
Once the taxi took off, I arrived first at the Khonghun Residences. (as said by Mr.Legs) Hehe. And I sent an e-mail saying I might be late. Hehe. Syempre, nailang akong mag-isa doon. Haha. Buti na lang dumating si Christian kundi shockers talaga.
THE HISTORY OF SHOCKERS
I dunno how teh phrase came to be. it's most probably an evolution of the Dictator's "SHUCKS" or I heard the Dictator say it herself. I think both. It must have also evovled from the word Sh^t, which became Sh^tty and Crappy, which became Siemai, which is now Shockers... I must really stop using this word... SO WEIRD!!!
Oki... Sumunod si Kim at Mr. Legs then isa-isa silang dumating hanggang nabuo kami. We played Read My Lips until SanLu arrived. Then, we practiced. Then we had lunch. Long talks. And then practice... with weird posing exercises. And they hurt, too! *shows deformed foot* Hahahahahahaha.

Well.
After much gaming talk, we had our alst practice and BOW. We left na. Hinintay ako ni Kim. Haha. (Personally, I've never ridden a taxi alone.) Everyone else went to Mocha Blends. Haha.

SALAMAT, MR KHONGHUN!!!
Thanks very much for the place and the free food!!!
BTW. For those not aware, StageFX practice toh. Kaya bland ang pagkakwento. Hehe.
That's the way the basket balls. That's the way the cookie monster.

0 reps.: