Spring Cleaning and Switching**edited

Friday, December 22 at 12:33 AM
la lang...F: 12.22: 12.32
BEWARE! Contagious: Nothing much...
3 days till Christmas
Haha.
It's my third post today. Actually, it's my first post since it's midnight already... but what the heck.

I just went spring cleaning... I meant winter cleaning. HAHA!
Well, all my school stuff are scattered around so I decided to fix them. Haha. I even moved the furniture of the room. Haha.
For cleaning, I have the Starbucks planner to blame. Haha. I just had an idea of how to use it. It keeps telling me to write on it. But then... BAHH! I dunno. Basta, the planner is hypnottizing me to clean the room. I'm so proud of myself: I can see the floor, again.

Haha.
Just a while ago, I was thinking of switching away from Ringo and going to Multiply. Haha. Well. I dunno. It seems better. And their upload tool is better, too. So yeah, I think from now on, I'll be using Multiply. Haha. Well, at least that and photobucket. I just hate how you can't hotlink using Multiply. So... I have to use Photobucket. Haha.
If so, I must rearrange and reorganize it... DAMNIT. Haha. Well... Oh well.. GNGN. I seriously need the sleep.
Also... I'm considering using Flickr.... if so, would i be able to stream/hotlink?

PS.
My multiply is working again. I jsut uploaded a pic, changed the design, moved the bars, change the design again... and VOILA! Haha. Yay!

**edited
Oki... I ofund out you can actually stream/hotlink photos from Flickr. So I'm switching to Flickr and make my multiply take photos from Flickr. Yihee. Haha.

0 reps.: