Running Away From Security

Wednesday, December 20 at 7:59 PM
HAPPY!!W: 12.20: 7.59
BEWARE! Contagious: RENT...
5 days till Christmas
This is a continuation of
525600... measure a year in a life
since it's unlikely for me to be editing a post. XD

Well.
It's true. CJ, Varr, Paul and I ran away from security.
I know... Bad us. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's a good thing I wasn't caught. Hihi.
Yes. Someone was caught. Haha.
The story:

Well. Varrick left National... more like escaped. Hihihihi. He left his bag in National. Haha. Well... Paul's water jug was in that bag. And we were jsut about to leave for lunch... until Paul said he needed his water. So we--altogether--went back for it. And then, I was not aware of the policy that you can't leave National with your stuff deposited.
So we're like pretending to look at the cards. Blah. Blah. WE split. Varr and CJ, Paul and I....
Paul was like don't look back. And i'm like, I'm jsut looking for CJ and VArr... Haha. So we were able to reach teh stairs. And Paul said eh thinks they saw us. SO WE RAN DOWN THE STAIRS. Shucks. Escaping Securoty. Hahaha.
On the other hand, CJ and Varr was caught by security. Apparently, they were being stalked around. Haha. And when they about to leave thru the back exit, the guard said, you can't leave. Haha.

Oh well. We met in the food court. Hehehe. BOW.

0 reps.: