La Lang 11

Saturday, December 23 at 5:38 PM
HAPPY!!S*: 12.23: 5.39
BEWARE! Contagious: RENT...
2 days till Christmas
Haha.
I've been doing things I never had time to do before! Haha. Yay! Other than fixing my room, I, once again, Mac-ized my PC... Also, it looks so cool:
My Desktop

Haha...
Diba. Galing! Haha.

Other than that, I plan to do more Winter cleaning in my room. Haha.

WOW! Pasko na bukas!!!! In my family, the Carrancejas, Christmas is not much... Christmas eve is. Hehe. Yay! Oh wow. I still have to right on my cards. Damn. Wow. On top of that, I have to take a trip to the bookstore, fix my room, charge the camera batteries, fix my folders and... that's it. Haha.

BTW. I think I'm getting an iPod. Hehe. My dad dropped a hint yesterday. Haha. Someow, for some weird reason, i feel like wanting a Wii more than an iPod. Haha. Oh well.

Oh well...
I've made my New Year's ResolutionS na... Haha. I won't tell you guys of course. Haha. Oh well. I've got to go. Hehe.

0 reps.: