Tired as...

Tuesday, December 5 at 7:24 PM
Sleepy and Tired!!T*: 12.5: 7.27
i.ve got Volume5... what's in your head?
23 days till Christmas
Olryt.
Hayz. Kay ... buhay.

Hmm.
Before any troubles come this way, I'd better tell you 'bout the...
The ASSEMBLY. Daming awards! Congrats sa lahat!
GAWAD ULIRAN was very unexpected. We got Silver on the 3 awards. Sayang 'yung discipline. **FP: Aww Ma~an!**
Grabe! I wanted 1A to win sa eXtreme Makeover. Shucks. I wanted those TV-integrated-whiteboards. **FP: Aww Ma~an!**
I'll go quote this from CJ's blog. He copied Fr. Go's exact words: (?!)
"Now since we didn't have any classes due to the recent typhoon, we were thinking of whether or not we should still consider this Friday as a holiday, but since it is a very special year for Xavier we thought what the heck lets just make it a holiday"
Yebah!!!
Hehe. We really have to catch-up on a lot of stuff. BUT WHO CARES?!?! NO SCHOOL!!!

Oh.
Music really is soothing to the soul. Hindi na ako gaano kapagod kaysa sa kanina. Haha. Sana lang may laughter. Soothe the soul and have the best medicine **FP: Aww Ma~an!**

I.
I NEED TO DO BETTER IN MATH. I just got some realizations last Sunday, and it requires doing better in Math. Grabe. May quiz average is 84%. I need to make it higher. (Reminds me of that Science quiz. T.T)

And op kors!
IC. You surprise me day-by-day. Ugh. How many times do I have to remind you on what you're supposed to do??
From a 5... u'r down to a 2.3 over 10.
Grabe ba naman kayo.
I was planning on joining you na on stage, tapos hindi pa pala. At grabe ang roar n'yo! Wow. BILIB NA BILIB AKO SA INYO. :| *rolls eyes*
I was just being lenient during English class. But I wanted to explode during dismissal practice. BA NAMAN?!?! I wish Ms. Afuang left earlier, so that you could have had it na. ANd I also wished my sundo ako that day, so the bus won't wait. We would have stayed till 7... and not get any better. LET's FACE IT. You need a better director.

0 reps.: