Christmas Shopping = Hell

Saturday, December 2 at 5:05 PM
In a Hurry!S*: 12.2: 4.09
i.ve got Fergalicious by Fergie... what's in your head?
Grabe! Ang hirap pala mag-shop!
[Christmas] Shopping should be a competitive sport
Hayz.
Kala mo shopping for babies is hard. Wait till you shop for adults. Haha! Grabe. It's either you can't find anything that'll suit them or THEY'RE TO DAMN EXPENSIVE! Na-shock kaya ako sa perfume na 'yun! Biglang sinabi ng sales lady... 4000++. Drops jaw. Haha.

Well.
After fixing the car trouble, picking Trisha up (himala: walang trapik!) and eating in Sicilian, we went to Shang. Haha. Part II of Christmas shopping. Haha. So our goal was to find a gift for each our parents. Haha. So Trish and I started with our moms kasi common denominator namin at madali lang humanap for my dad. (Shoker! Kailangan ko mag-part 2 sa Xmas shopping)

So we went around in the Bench area. (I wonder why I say Bench area, but we didn't even go inside Bench to look for clothes.) Haha. Wala talaga kaming mahanap doon. So we went to Rustan's, balik sa Bench area punta ng Bossini--na-shock ako sa pinili ni trisha doon for her mom... masyadong pambata... FOR UR MOM?!?!--haha. Since we couldn't find anything... we gave up... AND OPTED FOR PERFUMES. Haha.

So we went around--BTW, nahilo ako sa pag-amoy ng mmga perfumes--and then ang hirap pala humanap. So we went for my dad's na muna kasi mahirap. I said I'd buy a tie kasi doesn't everyone buy a tie? Haha. To save budget and para naman hindi cya patapon, i got the other tie. Haha.

For the perfume, cyempre pa-close na ung shop. And, somehow, Trisha was panicking, and I wondered whyw e didn't borrow money, buy next time, check properly, eck eck ec eck eck. WE BOUGHT THE SAME BOX OF PERFUME!!!!!!!!!!!! hhahaha.. I'll blame here if they complain. Hahaha.

Grabe! Shopping is so patapon!!! Ayoko na! I wish I could return them all. Buy new gifts... Haha.

Well.
I got a Gingerbread Latte in Starbucks! Grabe naman! Gusto ko ung Gingerbread Frappe! When do I ever get hot drinks... My dad's not listening again. Hayz. But nakabawi naman today... I got the Toffee Nut Frappe. Hehe. Oh well. GNGN

0 reps.: