525,600... Measure a year in a life

Tuesday, December 19 at 4:01 PM
HAPPY!!T*: 12.19: 5.36
BEWARE! Contagious: RENT!...
6 days till Christmas
In honor of the death of Bohemia an impromptu salon will commence immediately following dinner. Maureen Johnson, just back from her spectacular one-night engagement at the eleventh street lot, Will preform native american tribal chants backwards through her vocoder, While accompanying herself on the electric cello Which she ain't never studied. And Mark Cohen will preview his new documentary about his inability to hold an erection on the high holy days. And Mimi Marquez, clad only in bubble wrap, will perform her famous lawn chair-handcuff dance to the sounds of iced tea being stirred and ROGER will attempt to write a bittersweet, evocative song That doesn't remind us of 'Musetta's Waltz.' Angel Dumott Schunard will now model the latest fall fashions from Paris While accompanying herself on the 10 gallon plastic pickle tub. And COLLINS will recount his exploits as anarchist. Including the tale of his successful reprogramming of the M.I.T. virtual reality equipment to self-destruct, as it broadcasts the words:
Actual reality -- Act Up -- Fight AIDS
Oki. Haha. Obvious na nanood ako ng RENT. Haha. But before that...

Well, since my dad went to my cousin's house to play Tong-its. Haha. Well, since Alex was asleep, (GRrRrRrR) I had to do other things to entertain myself. Aside from the bombardment of food (kasama d'yan ang Krispy Kreme!!), I watched the ABS-CBN Christmas Special. Haha. They were really good. If only they had a better entrance song. Haha. They're not sreaming and ahouting and all the other monsters of noon time varieties.
Missed parts of it though. I had to pack. Haha. Also, I made wrote down my list. And gave it. Yay. Haha.

Look, I find some of what you teach suspect because I'm used to relying on intellect, but I try to open up to what I don't know. Because reason says I should have died three years ago.
There's only us, there's only this. Forgot regret. One life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way, no day but today.

Wacky @ Starbucks

Well.
In Shang, we did a lot. Haha. Lunch muna... KFC! And then, we bought tickets. And then I went around to look for a gift for Trisha. I eventually landed a good one. Now, I'll just hope it's not too big for her. Hehe.
Ah. We fooled around in Starbucks after running all around Shang. And after what Paul said, he's either avoiding me or avoiding someone else. Haha, Shucks. PEPPERMINT MOCHA. Haha. It's such a pain that I forgot to make it a decaf. No wonder I had a hard time sleeping. Haha. Wow. I just remembered evil Varrick. Tricking me into alcohol... You have to partly blame Marks and Spencer... WHO PUTS ALCOHOL IN GUM AND CHOCOLATES??? Haha. Jowk.
I also went around buying other stuff like a box and a CD... (Closeup! Ahaha.)
Hmmm. Most of the time, we were in PowerStation. Haha. You're wrong, Francis! It's still there. Well, we spent a lot of me trying to win Ms.A a stuffed toy. Unfortunately, we overworked the machine and it broke. Damn. How sad.

Man fixes broken machine

Oh well.
We watched Rent. 3.30pm. I love it! Galing. Musical + Good Story + Addresses the Problems of Society + Depiction of Modern Society + Cool Songs. Haha. Galing. The songs are so addicting. Loved it!

RENT

The Heart May Freeze Or It Can Burn
The Pain Will Ease If I Can Learn

There Is No Future
There Is No Past
I Live This Moment
As My Last

There's Only Us
There's Only This
Forget Regret
Or Life Is Yours To Miss
No Other Road
No Other Way
No Day But Today
Haha.
After which, I did some last minute shopping before we got picked up.
Then, we headed over to Varrick's house. CAN'T FIT! CAN'T MOVE! WHY IS THE CAR SO SMALL?!? SOMEONE ON THE ROOF, NOW!

retardedness

Hilarious.
After all the games, then talk. I went to sleep at 2. Or did I really go to sleep?? BTW: Everyone else was still awake doing some magick. (Magick... not magic) And when I was finally at peace. I woke up. The lights got brighter and they were so noisy. If you can't beat them, join them! Haha. I was awake at 4. And when we were caught, we went back to sleep at 6(?) I woke up at 12 to turmoil and rush. Haha. Long story.

Groggy @ 4:30am

Well.
I'm here. Listening to Rent. Haha. CHECK MY RINGO FOR PHOTOS.
To hand-crafted beers made in local breweries
To yoga, to yogurt, to rice and beans and cheese
To leather, to dildos, to curry vindaloo
To huevos rancheros and Maya Angelou
Emotion, devotion, to causing a commotion
Creation, vacation
Mucho masturbation
Compassion, to fashion, to passion when it's new
To Sontag
To Sondheim
To anything taboo
Ginsberg, Dylan, Cunningham and Cage
Lenny Bruce
Langston Hughes
To the stage
To Uta
To Buddha
Pablo Neruda, too
Why Dorothy and Toto went over the rainbow
To blow off Auntie Em

0 reps.: