T'was the Night Before Christmas

Sunday, December 24 at 4:42 PM
HAPPY!!*S: 12.24: 5.00
BEWARE! Contagious: RENT and Closeup Christmas Album...
7 hours till Christmas
Twas the night before christmas
Twas the night before christmas
and all through the house,
everyone felt shitty,
even the mouse.

Mom at the whorehouse,
dad smoking grass;
I'd just settle down
for a nice piece of ass.

Out on the lawn,
I heard such a clatter.
I sprung from my chair
to see what was the matter.

When out on the lawn,
I saw a big dick.
I knew in a minute,
it must be St. Nick.

He came down the chimney
like a bat out of hell.
I knew in a moment,
the fucker had fell.

He stuffed all our stockings
with pretzels and beer,
and a big rubber dick
for my brother the queer.

He rose up the chimney
with a thunderous fart.
that son of a bitch
blew my chimney apart.

He swore and he cursed
as he rode away,
piss on you all
and have a hell of a day
Just some Holiday cheer. Hihi.

Well.
Before I get on to writing on my last-minute Christmas cards (which I should've written on days ago), I'll just blog. Haha.

I'm so excited.
PASKO NA!
Yay. Haha. Wow.

Well, I'm still scared about the stuff I bought. Mommy exclaims she doesn't want perfume. I enver heard her until after I bought. Damn. Add to that, she and Tita Lou have the same gift. Damn the lack of money. I'm still wodnering if my dad likes the neckties. Damn. And Trisha... yun pla she doesn't wear orange juice or naaartehan siya sa binili ko. Damn Christmas shopping. Haha. Christmas naman'eh... cyempre they'll like it. HAHAHAHA!

Lastly...
Merry Christmas!

0 reps.: