Dental Tactics and Other Enchantments of the Lo

Thursday, December 21 at 8:26 PM
HAPPY!!*T: 12.21: 8.31
BEWARE! Contagious: RENT!...
4 days till Christmas
HAPPY chrismanukahwanzulidays!

Haha. Christmas is SOOOOO NEAR!!!. I'm so excited.

But before I concern myself with any form of yuletide joys, I must inform you of the day spent at the dentist's office. *smiles and shows perfect teeth*

Hehe.
As always, there are always compliments on my teeth on my visit. Ever since my cavity during my fifth year on earth, I have never had other cavities... Yay. And other thatn that, I'm very sorry to disappoint you with the news that I won't need braces... Compliments that I have include: "Walang cavities. Ang galing!" "Magaling siya siguro mag-tutbras." "Nandito pa yung sealant na nilagay ko last year." I'm amazed at their comments: comments to someomne who usually forgets to brush his teeth. At least, whenever I brush my teeth, they sparkle and smell so fragrant. And that's always. Always when I don't forget. And, no, Tito Cesar, I don't brush my teeth after every meal simply because it's a hassle. What amazes me the most is that all other members of my family brush their teeth more exuberantly than I would yet have braces and retainers... Hehe. *smiles with THE sparkle again*

Well. Today, I had my teeth cleaned as my cousin, Trisha, had her braces tightened. We went to Tito Cesar's office. My first time, actually--I usually go to their home. Hehe. Well, it was nice. VERY VERY VERY long wait though. Apparently, they forgot about our appointment. Haha.
Well. It is very unavoidable for us not to finish late. Why? He likes chatting. and chatting. It goes on for hours. Grabe. Before and after each "operation," he has to tell someone about his ventures. Haha. No offence meant there. But it's true. Hehe.
It was fun having my teeth cleaned. I just wish my teeth are whiter. Right now, they look like a mixture of cream and pearl. Just like white chocolate. Haha. Well. That's not what happened. But they are cleaner and smoother.
Of course, I'm already complaining inside my mind. Here are some samples.
My shirt!!! It's getting wet. Stop the water. No. I'm drooling already! Can't u have a bowl to keep the water on. NO! It's in my eye. Ackkkk! Water. STOP!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T PUT THAT TOOL IN BETWEEN THERE. IT TICKLES AND HURTS AT THE SAME TIME. STOP IT. THAT DOESNT'T FIT THERE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING???
NOOO!!! Don't put that cotton there. My mouth doesn't stretch open taht way. Don't even force it. ACKKK!!! not between my tongue! ack. pft. pft. nopht. i phtink i phwallowt sopht cophton. ackk!!!
Haha... Okay, so I was exaggerating... Haha. But really, that cotton must not go there. And, mind you, he almost forgot to remover the cotton... he forgot twice.
But I did have fun playing with that water sucking thing. LOL. That was fun. And I love his brush. It's so forceful yet relaxing... And you know your teeth are being cleaned. Hehe. I'm still wondering what that laser thing is for. Not realy laser. I dunno. But it looked like somekind of laser. So cool. Haha.

Well.
Because of those VERY long chats, we (Trisha, her mom and I) ended up eating at 3:00pm. Yep. KFC. And then, we headed to Shang. Haha. They did some of their errands. They also bought my gift. Haha.

Well, while we were in the lower Nike, I saw these pair of shoes. I LOVE THEM!! Shucks. They have exactly the same colors as mine only the laces are white. The patter is different. Walang black tiki stuff. Hindi siya Air. Pero they looked so classic. They looked so cool. I wish I went to Shang when we were looking for shoes. Damn. I loved them.

Oh. I must leave now. I'm gonna fix my school stuff. Fill my Starbucks Planner. (Yes, my mom gave hers to me) And I also have to backup my files on File Den. When I have the time, I'm gonna change the songs on my blog. WEE!

0 reps.: