Christmas Break Na!

Friday, December 15 at 7:54 PM
HAPPY!!F: 12.15: 8.59
BEWARE! Contagious: We're All in This Together and Fergalicious...
10 days till Christmas
Mewi Kwismas! Haha!
Yes! Free from hell. May temporary release kami. Hehe. The devil is kind. Haha. Jowk.

Well.
After the practice and sleeping at 12:00 (Thank you very much, gazette!) I arrived in school early. Tapos. Went everywhere. Pinagalitan ni Mrs. X. XDDD. Smiles. Finally, Mass na. And then... MRX!!

MRX.
Wow. What can I say. Haha.
Well.... out of beat kami sa We're All In This.... Nauna kami sa banda. Hehe.
Well. Galing ng mga teachers!!! Haha.
Their practice paid of.

Agape.
Haha. Loved the candle. Hehe.
Hesitant at first pero ok rin.
May palakpakan pa. LOL!!!

Homecoming.
Shucks. Natulog ako sa bus.
Paying off my sleep debt.
Hayz.
Ang init pa naman sa loob.
Parang sira ung aircon or something.
Mamamatay na siguro ako pag gising ako.
Haha.
I went home and tubig agad ang inatupag.
Dehydrated from the heat na kasi. Hehe.

SLEEP!
Love yah!
From 12:30 to 1, I went to sleep in the humble bed that is my room.
Hay. Refreshing.
Sadly, there's more sleeping late during the break. hehe

Well. GNGN

2 reps.:

Unknown said...

Pinagalitan ni Mrs. X.

bakit?

Their practice paid of.

OFF.

what's inatupag?

luis.m said...

haha.
TYPO YAN!
That's not my flawless grammar.... jowk!
It's just the movement of my fingers on the keyboard....