a jolly good fellow

Sunday, June 28 at 11:08 PM
BIRTHDAY GIFT

This will be a very quick one.
I only have a few minutes till my video finishes converting. Then, I'll be off to bed.

Well, my birthday is in a few days already. (Sixteen, w00t!)

By this time, I've already given my parents a list of thing I want.
Problem is, I haven't yet. And it's crazy.

Have I come to a point in my life wherein I don't want things anymore?

Not really. I want a new cellphone. I want a portable game console. I want a watch. I want a lot of things. But... I dunno. I don't seem to want any of them enough for me to write it down.

I want something special for my birthday. I dunno.
I might settle for a watch, but seriously, I want something special. I just don't know what.

(Random thought: Should I go crazy, and ask for a cajon? Learn a new instrument, perhaps.)

GOD. I'M SO SHALLOW. Wahahahahaha.

0 reps.: