sexy blobs

Saturday, June 6 at 7:38 PM
GIMIKS, HORROR MOVIE, SKINS and SAT

This week has been awesome.
Well... mostly. :D

WARNING. I dunno if it's the weather or my total lack of concentration. But this blog will be very. I dunno. Not me. I guess. :))

June Three.
ArtsWork-turned-Charmee gimik.
Had so much fun in Shang. It was wild.

Come togetherrrrrr!
I miss ArtsWork na. Awww.

June Four
DRAG ME TO HELL! Probably the best horror film I've ever seen.
Went to Shang. Adventure. And then "water" time. Weee.
Movie poster pics. w00t!

We were a little late for the movie.
Quite funny. Saktong when I was able to see the screen fully after getting up the stairs, biglang may panakot. Nagulat tuloy ako. Na-off balance. Hahaha!

(I'm just wondering. Why is it it's like I'm the only one screaming in horror movies. Well... me and my seatmates. Hahaha. Screaming is fun. And then I laugh because I screamed. hahaha.)

New show obsession. Skins. Hahaha. Beat that, *insert a teen drama here.*


I took the SATs today.
Before I go on, here's a background story.

Number 1.
I did not friggin' study for it. The closest thing I did to studying is taking review classes, which are more focused on the ACET and UPCAT.

I think I'm the only person who didn't study for it. Nikki has been at it the whole summer. Nerd. Westion studied for a week. Babsi has been going at even while third year was still going on, making mentoring period study time. And the list goes on. That made me nervous.

Number 2.
I only had two hours of sleep. Because I wanted to finish the series already, I watched Skins till 4am. Hehehe. Bad bad bad.

Anyhow. I woke up at the ungodly hour of 6am. (Ungodly for me.)
It was raining, so the weather was cold. Perfect.

Before heading off to Taguig, I bought myself a doughut from 7/11.
It didn't take us long to find the school, which was a good thing since we were going to be "late."

Anyhow. I found the hall we're supposed to be in, and there was this friggin' long line filled with international school students. Almost everybody was taller than me. o.O

What gave me a strange feeling was that they were all speaking with an American accent. I was thinking to myself, "ang sarap managalog ngayon." But of course, I was silent since I had no one to talk to. I just occupied myself by 'overhearing' the girls behind me. They were speaking in Tagalog. Weee.

Anyhow. After being in line for what seemed like forever, I got into my testing room. It was their theater. I hate their lighting system. Waaaa. But I think, other than that, Lecture is still the best. Weee.

Bianca was the first person I recognized. She was by the door. Hahaha.
Didn't know she was taking it. I was also roommates with Michael Tan, Ryan, Dustin, Weston and Nikki.

Anyhow. I must first say one of teachers was a b*tch.
I don't want to say much, but it involves simple instructions and being a few SECONDS late.

On to the test.
Before we started, I was feeling nervous. I shall repeat, I didn't study.
So I suddenly remembered one of the souvenirs Expert Guides gave: a prayer card.
Prayer Before Exams. I read it thrice.

It really did help. I really have to thank EG.
And of course, Jess.

I think I did well. It wasn't as hard as I expected it to be.
Even if I lacked sleep, my mind was clear. And although I didn't study, nothing seemed too difficult. I mean... the vocab. But then I just used cancellation.

The test was okay actually. :P

Well, maybe except for my shitty essay.
I only used one page. And it was so shitty. I was barely halfway through when they announced, 10 mins. Anyhow, whatever.

At the end of the test, I was just content.
And I was glad I didn't waste my time studying.

Anyhow, I hope this won't turn out to be like one of my Math tests. You know, when you're really confident you did it all right... till you find out you didn't. Hehehe.

Anyhow. Since I was bored in line, I got myself thinking.
Why am I taking it anyway? I'm not really hoping to study abroad. I'm just trying it out for the sake of, well, trying it out. (And wasting money. Hahaha.) Well. I think I'm settled with Ateneo.
But you know, maybe if I get to go to New York. That'd be wow for me. I dunno really.

I should be going now. :D
(and yes, thank God for the postponing of classes. :D)

0 reps.: