Just Chill

Saturday, July 4 at 10:17 PM
Procrastination

I haven't had enough "inspiration" to blog about anything these days. It's probably because I haven't done anything interesting.

No. That's a lie.
My birthday just passed, and that's interesting. Sadly though, I don't know what about it I should write.

I don't know. I guess it's writer's block.

Right now, I'm cramming. I have a ton of homework I haven't done. I know I told myself at the start of the school year that I won't procrastinate anymore, but it seems so hard because of the "suspension break."

I've spent most of my time doing irrelevant stuff that I could've used to work on homework. In fact, I can't even remember what I've been doing the whole time. Bummer. All I do remember is that I've been using up my midnight-middays to watch movies and wasting my mornings-noons to sleep. Gahd, my habits.

I think I can probably finish all of them by tomorrow night save for the Chinese homework. I'm still worrying. I need some luck.

0 reps.: