black horses and runaway loves

Tuesday, June 16 at 4:59 PM
FIRST DAY

Okay. First day.
(that rhymed)

It's one of these rare days that I'm not late for the bus.
But of course, I was almost late for class. Stupid rain.

Anyhow. We arrived in school at just the right time. :D
Before I finally reached the fifth floor, I threw a spiteful look at the H1 corridor.
Grr. Why you steal our floor. :|

I got into the classroom and wow.
Nice to be back. :D

Well. I somehow managed to become class secretary. w00t.
This is gonna be great for my application form. LOLz.
But of all the positions, why the one with the most stress? o.O
(Sigh Kim, I do get your point.)

We did the most depressing thing ever in Chinese class:
We ripped the answer sheet pages out of our book. Gasp!

What else is there for me to say?
Gahd the place is crowded. o.O

Cool new ID's! w00t!
Kinda makes life a bit more complicated though. Hahaha.

Im'ma b

Bus ride home was a laugh trip (thanks to J&A's kakulitan).

Well, I'm home alone. Yesss.

Im'ma try to be in bed by 10:30. How's that sound?

Wow. I'm just rambling.

0 reps.: