didn't i see this movie with nick murphy and the nurse?

Tuesday, June 2 at 6:22 PM
SECTIONS, MOVIES and MUSICALS

Okay.
I am bored.

I think I should go to sleep now. Make up for... yeah.

Newsnewsnews.
It's quite annoying the site showing our section isn't working. Grrr.
I want to know my section/classmates already. Though I'm fairly certain it's C.

If ever it is, then my very reliable source tells me (because he looked at the door--daw.)
our class adviser is Ms. Manongsong and our mentors are Mr. Yu and Ms. Moscoso.
Not bad.

Anyhow, I've been watching a couple of movies, but I'm too lazy to make reviews. But since that won't let me rest, I'mma write one word reviews.

Departures - Beauitful! (Oscar for Foreign-Language Film)
Easy Virtue - Almost...
In the Land of Women - Awww...
Angels and Demons - Wow.
Star Trek - YEAH!
My Best Friend's Wedding - Hmmm...
How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - Yeah...
There's Something About Mary - Funneh!
De-Lovely - Hmm...

I think that's all of them. o.O

There's one more, by the way. But it's not a movie.
It's a new musical called Next to Normal.

What's it about? Insanity. No shit.
Fine. It's the story of a mother who struggles with a mental disease and its effects her family.
Same banana. Hahahaha.

It's a rock musical.
Not really Spring Awakening, which is still my all-time favorite. But it's still a very good show. The songs are stuck in my head. Hehehe.

In other news. I'm really excited for tomorrow.
As such, I should go to sleep so that I can wake up. Hahaha.

0 reps.: