karjo

Saturday, June 20 at 6:41 PM
REVIEW and BOOKSTORE

Medyo tinatamad ako mag-blog.
But I'm still here. Hahahaha.

Okay. First day of refresher.
Might I say, it helped more than review.

Take Math for example. We took up the same lesson in review, but I still had troubles with it.
Today, I really understood. Hehehe.

I MISS MRS.H! :(

I loved the feeling of being there.
First, it was really peaceful. The morning vibes + less students. It was just awesome. You don't feel stressed in the classroom. (But come the next class, the feeling was gone.)

I didn't like Science class.
I didn't learn. Practically because we only (1) answered and (2) checked the worksheet. I need a lecture. o.O Worksheets don't really help me recall things.

Why the hell did I take English and Filipino?
Vocab. Hahaha. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't really take it.
I was hoping we'd be taught how to get those meaning through roots and stuff (for English).
I know my vocab is better than most, but there's still a lot I dunno.

Fast forward.
I went to National.

Anecdote.
A girl mistook me for some kind of salesman just because I was in school uniform. o.O
Ano'ng kala niya sa akin? Hahaha. I just walked right passed her. Didn't even look.

I bought a bell!
You shall see it in school soon. It will be very useful. ;)
*scheming* I've been planning this since last year, but I never remembered to buy one.

I also bought a songwriting book. Why?
(a) It might help me fix my piano playing. There's this whole section on music theory. Hehehe. (b) It might help me write my project. Who knows? It might be finished just at the right time. :D

0 reps.: