diaf underwater. dead.

Monday, June 15 at 5:20 PM
THE END OF SUMMER

Supposedly, I am writing a blog that features some reflections about my summer and some expectations about the school year.

But then things aren't going the way they're supposed to be. Ya?
I'm having some kind of block at the moment. Please excuse whatever may come out of this.

*thinking of something to blog about*

Okay. Here.

Number One.
I will study harder. And this time, I really mean it. I want to graduate with honors.
This time, I'm really gon'na study for quizzes and stuff rather than doing some other whatever.

Number Two.
I will not procratinate. I must get rid of the habit! It's basically the root of all my problems. And it's gonna be worse come college or real life.

Number Three.
I'm going to be really busy. I know that. Watch out!

Number Four.
I don't want to study yet! But I'm excited for school!
I don't want to graduate yet! But I'm excited for college!
Contradictions. WTH.

Number Five.
Gotta learn to sleep earlier. Ei, so I'm not late for the bus. Bee, do I don't sleep in class.

Number Six.
I want my Sundays to be stress-free! So I have to work harder!

Number Seven.
I'll miss my summer. I'll miss being out of the house. I'll miss my ArtsWork peeps. I'll miss my Charmee peeps. I'll miss making gulo my review seatmate. (how conyo) I'll miss my usual going-out barkada (you know who you are!). I'll my the peaceful barkada I'm supposed to have.

Number Eight.
I have to finish my photo album already! Argh. Soon.

Number Nine.
I have an awesome birthday gift! :D Thanks, Jess!

Number Ten.
My birthday is in less than a month, and I don't have a gift in mind yet.
I'm thinking... anorexic cellphone, watch or psp. None of which I really want or need. It's just that I can't think of anything. I could try the cajon. But hmm I'm having doubts about learning.

Number Eleven.
I've recently been thinking about.... Nah. I won't tell you that.
Apparently, my soulmate's name starts with R. I guess I haven't met her yet.

Number Twelve.
I hope I have awesome teachers.
And I hope there's less drama in... ehem.

Number Thirteen.
My dad just bought this new manual shredder. I can't go a day without wasting paper. Lol.
Oh why. Badbadbad.

Number Fourteen.
I hope the CAT haircut requirement doesn't make me look stupid. Hahaha.
I can't do push-ups right. Must exercise more. Yikes.

Number Fifteen.
I gotta sleep soon. I think I'll end this. Now.

hellofirstday.hay.
wow. why have i been blogging in numbers these past few days. okay, fine. it's just my second, but still! hahaha.

0 reps.: