next to normal was robbed. grrr.

Tuesday, June 9 at 10:14 PM
RANDOMNESS

Robbed.
Billy Elliot whatever. Hahaha.

Anyhow.
Some random facts about this lazy day.

1. Technically, it wasn't a day.
I woke up at 4:48pm. If you're wondering, I slept at 5am.

2. I finished Skins already. Yey.
I still like the first cast over the second. I miss Cassie. Hahahaha.

3. Next to Normal is awesome. Amen.

4. Tomorrow shall be the start of my last few gimiks before summer.

5. I have to finish my photo album now. On the side note, I've finally finished working on my photo frames. Yey.

6. I have to make paalam for something. I'm so excited about it! :D

7. In less than a month, I'm going to turn 17. Hahaha.
Though, hopefully, I'll have to celebrate it a week later. ;) Why? Guess.

8. My Multiply hasn't upgraded to 4.0 yet. I want it na. Hahaha.


Anyhow. I can't think of anything more to say. Hehehe.

I just really wanted to shout Next to Normal was robbed. :D

0 reps.: