quatrefages and virchow

Sunday, June 21 at 5:12 PM
Bookstore and Other Sunday Stuff

I don't want to write my Chinese riji yet. Too bored and lazy to do it.
I hate writing Riji's. I will not benefit from Chinese, really. (Please don't give me any of your globalization crap. Bleh.)

(eats Dear Darla Pizza. not bad)

Back to the subject. What is it again? Damn.

Well. We went to National in the morning:
I can't believe I bought the English version of Fili. That's so against my pride and my morals. o.O But I told myself I have to excel this year, so it would really be of much help. Sigh.

I also bought a couple of other things. OC-ness. :))
I need to buy one of those stapler-clip things Charles has. I think it will really help in organizing those damn circulars. Hehehe. Grabe, kina-career.

Well, I saw the babies today. Awww.
When Alex saw me, she complimented my haircut. Hahaha. I miss her soooo much!
And Robin greeted me Happy Father's Day! LOL. Father-figure. Hahaha. I miss him toooo!

Anyhow. I have to go off and finish that Riji. Argh.

0 reps.: