This Is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius

Wednesday, June 24 at 7:26 AM
DYING WISH, TIME MANAGEMENT and ALICE IN WONDERLAND

Today is San Juan day, so school was cancelled.
But bleh. Everyone else has no school since there's a signal two storm.
Whatever.

I have mastered doing things with my elbows now. I can press keyboard buttons and open doors. Beat that. Hehehe. Why the hell was I so bored to have done that? Well, my hands were all wet and stuff from peeling shrimps. Love.

Anyhow, since there's nothing that interesting to talk about.
Lem'me post some internet articles I've read:

#1 California girl gets dying wish to see movie 'Up'

When I read this, I just went Awwww. :D

If you don't plan on clicking on the article, here's the gist.

A 10-year-old girl named Colby Curtin really wanted to see the new Pixar movie Up. But she was too sick to make it to the theater. She had cancer.

Anyhow, a family friend contacted Pixar, and told them about her story. So Pixar sent an employee to bring her a DVD of the movie.

"I'm ready (to die), but I'm going to wait for the movie," she replied when her mother asked her if she can wait for the movie. She died a few hours after the movie ended.

Wasn't that nice of Pixar to actually fulfill her wish. At least she died happily.

#2 Two Caps, Two Gowns, But Not Too Busy

The gist: a kid graduates from high school on May 29, 2009 and from college on June 20, 2009. It's just WOAH.

He joined this program where you can take college classes earlier.
He goes to school at regular school hours, attends football practice, then heads on to Cal State LA. His day ends at 10pm.

I'm just WOAH. He's really good with his time management skills.
Well, if he can do it, then I can too. No, I won't go to college just yet. I really have to stop procrastinating and start doing things right.

#3 Alice in Wonderland Pictures
from somehere/everywhere in the internet

This is going to be amazing. I can't wait to see it.
Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen. Anne Hathaway as the White Queen.


Oh! And I can't wait to see the new Fame movie. I hope it doesn't screw up the original.

Based on the trailer, everyone looks so clean. No one looks like they really came from the tough life of the city.

Oh! Leeeeet the sun shiiiiiine! Hair. I like the music. I need a video. Haha.

0 reps.: