pagod na ako sa peanut butter

Wednesday, June 17 at 7:02 PM
TWITTER, SECRETARY and COLLEGE

I'm dizzy.
Well, not really.

Fine.
Metaphorically, I'm dizzy. Hahahaha.

"Why?" You might ask.
First of all, Twitter.

Twitter just isn't my thing. I'm glad I chose Plurk during the summer. Twitter just made me dizzy. It doesn't have Plurk's timeline. It feel so boring and CLUTTERED. Ack.

Second, being secretary.
Actually, it hurt my back more. Arranging the reply slips is hell-ish.
Thank you, Babsi! You were awesome for three years! I'm really grateful now I know how hard (physically) it is. Why the hell do we have more than five circulars at the beginning of the school year anyway?

But why else am I dizzy?

College application. Gahd.
I still dunno what course to write down. So far, I'm thinking Psych and Journ. Any other ideas?
Hmmm. I guess it'll be cool if I type down what I'm considering.

Broadcast Communication
Business Administration (although I'm definitely not choosing this. I prefer Ateneo for some reason)
Business Economics
Comparative Literature
Economics
Film
Journalism
Political Science (just for the heck of it)
Psychology

There we go. So I'm leaning on Psych and Journ. (Psych being first.)
But I dunno really. Any ideas?

I'm still not too sure about it. It's like... ... ... It's not my thing.

Oh! And I have to say.
I keep getting "Theater Arts?" from random people. Just saying.
I don't think I'd want to study it. 'Coz where's the fun in that?

We had a career talk today.
UA&P came over. And they convinced me well. Hehehe.
They brought good speakers. :D I'm really interested now. And their courses seem really good. Then again... as Kim would like to say it: "University of the Anti-Poor." LOL.

I'm still glued to Ateneo. (The JGSOM dean came over too.)
Strangely, aside from CommTech, I've been thinking about Management Honors or Management Engineering. I have no idea why. I just have. I know it's friggin' hard, but... I dunno. Hehehe.

Anyhow. Almost 11:30. Must sleep now.

0 reps.: