ewan ko ba

Saturday, June 27 at 9:58 PM
SHANG and TRANSFORMERS

I shall start off by saying I like how Multiply looks now.
Much better than the original update. It looks simpler without all the divisions. Now, if they just put back the birthdays on the sidebar, I'd be contented. :P

Anyhow.
Went to Shang today. Why? To watch Transformers. Hihihi.
As I have said, I wasn't really excited to watch it. I was right. More about that later. Hehehe.

So, I drove to Shang. Thing is... I left my license. *face palm*
More craziness ensues. Since the parking lot was damn crazy, things got weird and I almost--ALMOST--hit the parking cone and/or the sniffing dog. Hehehe.
That got my heart pumping. :|

Fast forward. Errands, yada yada yada.
I saw Alex! Awwww. I miss her na!
And then I think I saw AnnaGab. I think... not sure. Hehehe.
Awww, kulang na lang si Chengly, and the whole family would be in Shang. Hahaha!

Today, I went shopping. Wahahaha.
Zara didn't have the shirt I want. Damn. There was a sale pa naman. F&H didn't have the size. So damn again. Again, there was a sale pa naman.

Anyhow, I settled with a bag from Bench and a shirt from People Are People, and I greeted myself, "Happy Birthday, Luis!" after paying. Hehehehe. What? I have the right to buy myself birthday presents, right?

Fast forward some more, I watched Transformers.
(I think I'll use the review as my Stallion application thinggie.)


Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

As I have already said, Transformers is just like banging and scraping two pots against each other. However, I'd still be able to tell which pot is which.

I'd go on and on about everything I didn't like about the movie, but I don't want to elaborate on how much of a glorified junkyard it is. Instead, I'll just summarize what the movie lacks in two words: Consistency, Complexity.

Not to say I didn't like some stuff. I mean, I enjoyed Julie White's comic relief as Sam's mother. Megan Fox is fun to watch on screen--then again, she's Megan Fox. Then, there's Bumblebee, one of the few robots that stand out enough to actually take my interest. Sure, there were some exciting moments, but they weren't enough to save the film from earthly doom.

Leaving the theater, I just found myself wondering, "what the hell happened?"

One and a half stars.

0 reps.: