wake up, everyone. ;)

Saturday, January 10 at 5:30 PM

ERRANDS and GIMIK

Today was love. :))
So let's go talk about it... Hahahaha.

I fell asleep last night watching Heroes. Lol
Anyhow,
I woke up again some time past one... did some music-listening and some homework... and ended up sleeping at 3.30. =))

I woke up a bit past 10--just in time.
After some scheduling conflict, I had the fitting for my coat. :))
Then a haircut. Since my dad was there, he had a haircut too... and God knows how long that takes. :| I was able to go grocery-shopping for him. Lol.

Anyhow. Went home.

Then I got my new glasses! :))
Yehey. Finally, I can retire my current ones. And finally, I can see again!

After that, I went to Mega. Fudge... super crowded. o.O
Met up with sina Mara, Tobias, Nikki, Patring, Steffi, Missy and Mico. Did I get all the names right? :))

We watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Really good movie. Watch out for my review. (together with every other movie I've watched.)

Kwento ko lang. Tina-try kong umiyak. Wala talagang lumabas.
Baka kasi, iniisip ko: "you need this for the giver. i-try mo na. :))"
Grabe. Hindi ko kaya. Damn, I was able to do it na nung summer. Must get tips from Kim. =)) Not that I really need it... but I think it might help. Haha.

So yeah. After, we went around. ;)
Things got kinda awkward till it was just me and Tobias. =))

We walked to Shang.
Lined up at Tokyo-Tokyo, walang kwenta. Nagulat ako sa size ng Tempura nila. Ang tagal ng pila. Ang init. An'daming naka-pile na orders. Hindi ko kinaya.
Hello, fastfood! Nag-KFC na naman ako. =))

So there. After, we went around. Lol.
We ended up at Starbucks. Hahaha. That was a fun conversation. Lol.

Then I was left alone. I went window shopping.
I want sneakers now. =))

So there. That's my day.
Grabe... that's not how I wanted it to come out. Lol. That's like my old, magulo, rambling blogging style. Hmm...
It sounds more fun than how I blogged about it. Hahaha!

0 reps.: