i think. but i'm not sure.

Friday, January 9 at 10:00 PM

CRUSH.

Sorry ah. Don't mind me na lang. :))
I just needed to blog, and I didn't really want anyone to see... pero sad naman kung ako lang nakababasa.

Isipin mo na lang... kinakausap ko sarili ko. :))

Ang loser ko talaga. o.O

I dunno. I just feel like, you know, like I've....
You know... like how I always think about it. It's driving me mad.

But I don't really know what to do. I'm waiting for a sign... any sign... any hint... anything.
But I feel like it's taking forever. I don't get anything other than the random inserts by her friends. And I dunno how reliable THAT is. o.O

I just don't feel it.

But here I am... bleh.

Hindi ako makakibo kapag kasama siya.
Tilabagang wala ako sa aking sarili.

It drives me nuts... not that I'm not already nuts. :))

Pero kasi... argh. :/

0 reps.: