i want kitkat. samahan na rin ng panda.

Monday, January 5 at 3:42 PM

VACATION

Aww fuck.
I'm just friggin' tired.

FX today was so draining--physically, mentally, emotionally, vocally and whatever aspect you may want to think of. And I guess you can blame the lack of sleep too.

I NEED A VACATION

I don't wan'na go back to school just yet.
I just want one say three frigging days.
One - to sleep the whole day/relax myself
Two - to free myself from everything
Three - to finish all the stuff I planned to do but didn't do--including homework.

Fudge.
I need to cram tonight... I just hope I get enough sleep. Sigh.

I don't want the break to end. Aghh! Ayoko pang pumasok.
There are times you just want to go back to school. But this isn't one of it.

And I just realized how busy my weekends are.
Aww fuck talaga. I'm worried. I'm scared.

But most of all...
I'M TIRED. And I feel like shit.

Hug?

0 reps.: