how can i be lighting firework if i don't even see it?

Wednesday, January 7 at 7:29 PM

SCREWED

Grabe. Bad habits talaga.
I've been sleeping late again. And gahd I am tired. Kailangan ko nang bumawi. o.O

To add to my weariness, things aren't going right in FX. And I don't know how much I can do to fix it. I've never been this problematic about any single play in the past three days. Never this stressed. NEVER. :|

It's just a friggin' mix of emotions.
I'm sad. I'm mad. I'm going crazy.
One moment I'm in the corner being emo. Next thing you know, I've got the largest eyes and the largest grin. Like a mad man. And then later, just simply lifeless.

Things are going out of hand.
I can't take it anymore. I just want it all to stop.

God. I'm tired.

You know what I find the worst about it...
I'm always greeted with "You look like you just woke up."
I was greeted that more than once already.

Not that it's insulting. Normally, I'd be fine with it.
But right now, it just reminds me of how much of a mess I feel like.

Coz really. I feel like a mess. :(
I'm a disaster.

0 reps.: