aren't we all just

Sunday, January 4 at 9:21 AM

TEMPERAMENTAL?

I just need to let it out. Sort of ease myself a bit rather than daydreaming under my pillow about some speech I'll never make.

But seriously.

Sometimes, you wish you never said things. You never did things. You never mentioned things. Not that they're wrong, but they just bring up things that don't need to be brought up.

Everyone is temperamental.
No use denying that.

But why do people have to go way too much about it?
(sabi nga ni mary j. blige, "No more drama, everybody!")

No one's putting you into situations you don't need to be in.
You just bring it all up by yourself. And it's quite frustrating... especially on the other end.

Self-esteem issues? I dunno.
Just begging for some manners. Some ease. Some freedom.

I don't need the blame.
Not this time.

0 reps.: