i am awoo!

Sunday, January 18 at 6:00 PM

EDSOR = <3.

I'm really glad I was chosen for Edsor. :))
At buti na lang 3rd year pa. Siguro hindi ko to masusulit if ever I got in last year. Hahaha!

I love my group. Go Ninoy! Hehehe.
Chin.Criselle.Tine.Eube.Cristel.Vinny.JP.Luis.Patrick!
we're a bit quiet though. o.O

Alam mo, may secret kami! Riiight? :> Hahaha!

Guess what?
Tine was in my akwe group. hahaha!
Vinny is in the La Salle drama club. And it's kinda kevin bacon since he was groupmates with Carla before. =)) I found out halos same experience ng mga club namin... 'cept that they have tons of members. :)) Whatever. FX is still the best. :D
Patrick reminds me A LOT about Kyne. :D Looks may be total opposite. Pero everything else is totally Kyne. Hahaha!

EDSOR was really tiring. Pero super fun. Hahaha!
It's sorta like one big interaction. :)) And this time, I'm not the faci. Hahaha.
This time din, I'm one of the noisier people. Sorta. :))

Sister Mary John Mananzan rocks!
Super intense! Reminds me of Doubt. :))

Fun Fact: Mahilig ako manlait. ;)
Decipher ninyo na lang. =))

Gosh. David Archuleta. o.O
An'daming fans. I found out may paparazzi pa talaga e. Hindi pa nakuntento sa sigaw.

Anyhow. Ramblings na lang. :))
I would've written a better one. Pero... my mind is too magulo right now. Why? See next blog.

0 reps.: