año nuevo

Thursday, January 1 at 8:42 AM

New Year

Here I go again.

2008's over. But I'm going to extend "my year" till the end of the school year.
It doesn't feel completely OVER yet. :))
(for a reasons or another. hihihi.)

New Year was fun.
AiAi's fireworks were losers. Sorry. :)) She only had one box and one sawa. That's sad.
But grabe Healthy Option's fireworks were fantastic. And ours too.
(except for the one that fell on the houses, cars and umbrellas.)
Yet again, some fireworks landed on me. But this time on my arm. Yikes.
Sigh. I miss Ai-Ai's fireworks last year. :))

Anyhow we ended the day drinking. :))
This time, I got a Peach-Mott's vodka mix. It was really good. lol.

Well, 2009 didnt give me the vibes that 2008 gave me.
I didn't get the feeling that it was "my year."
But that's all right.

Looking back, 2008 was really, really great for me.
A lot really happened in my life, and I'm thankful for that.

So goodbye 2008. :D
And with that, I want to thank all the peopl who made my 2008 really special. You know who you are :)) Thanks you soooo much.

HELLO 2009!
Parteeeeehh! :))

psssst.
When I'm rich na, laging may fireworks sa birthday ko! =)) =))

psssst.
apparently, this is my 609th blog! wooohooo! this is also my 320th on multiply.
wow... i can still remember when i blogged about my 500th. :))

0 reps.: