the tabloids read...

Tuesday, January 6 at 2:30 PM

SCHOOL.

Well.
It felt good to be back, I guess. I didn't realize how much I missed having someone(s) to talk nonsense with. Hehehe.
I evidently missed the morning chatter. :))

But I wish it ended at that.
They gave out LT scores today. Something I totally erased off my head during the break.
Soc Sci was okay pa. Chinese is pwede na rin. Pero Science is super disappointing. :((

I'M SO HOLY!
22/30 sa CLE bonus quiz. Hahaha! Sorry na po, marami akong alam na Catholic trivia. :))
(kaya, mamatay na lang kayo sa inggit.)
Did someone beat me ba? The only other high score I heard was 16. Lol.
(i bet mr.x won't use those bonus points on me anyway.)

Luis: Wow! 3 pa lang mali ko!
Charles: *straight face* 2 pa lang tama ko.
Luis, in his head: for once... :))

...ang babaw ko. =))

0 reps.: