may sarili na kaming buhay.

Saturday, January 3 at 5:59 PM

Shopping and Planner

Okay.
I went Christmas shopping... for myself! Yahoo. Hahaha.

I basically drained all my Christmas money to buy myself new clothes. Lol. I usually save it all up in the bank. Anyhow, whatever I get from the Wii that doesn't go to the DS goes to the bank. :D Basta, matutubos ko ang lahat ng nabawas. :))

Wala lang.
I'm really happy. After hours of searching, I finally found all the right shit. Hehehe.

And the day before, I went to Mega naman. o.O
But I'm happy din. I got a rack and a DVD player. So pwede na kahit grabe ang tao.

In other news, I'm using my Starbucks planner now.
How? Consolacion y Desolacion. :)) That's basically Mr. Marana's Consolation-Desolation + learnign Spanish by translating everything to Spanish. :))

La lang. ;)

0 reps.: